Dan Henderson watching Jones vs Evans (vid)

Kid Charlemagne - Jones won't be a dominate champion for a while, cause I'm gonna beat his ass. - Hendo Phone Post

Glorious end to that video. Phone Post

WAR HENDO!! H bomb...Locked and loaded! Phone Post

L8

That... Was... AWESOME!!!

Maverick3744 -  THAT JUST GOT ME FUCKING PUMPED FOR NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HENDO SAID HE WILL BEAT HIS ASS LOL LOVE IT!

. Phone Post

Later Phone Post

For later... fucking WAR HENDO. I have been a Jon Jones fan since day one, I wrestled with him in high school... but this time I simply cannot side with JBJ. And with recent developments in his life, and his comments and disrespect towards Hendo ("I feel like I'm fighting an older, slower Rashad")... fuck that. Chael is right. You are going to witness a boy fighting a man. Albeit a very talented boy, a gifted athlete and a skillfull young man- but Jones has a lot of growing up to do, and he proves it whenever he opens his mouth. I went to highschool briefly with the guy and when he was younger he would tend to lean towards the immature side. Not much has changed apparently... Phone Post

Lol - the both hate JBJ. No emotion once he won. JBJ is one unlovable guy Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Subd4l8r Phone Post

Kimbos Bread - Lol - the both hate JBJ. No emotion once he won. JBJ is one unlovable guy Phone Post

Yup plus they're both friends with Rashad... Phone Post

Kid Charlemagne - Jones won't be a dominate champion for a while, cause I'm gonna beat his ass. - Hendo Phone Post

Fact Phone Post

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO