"Dan Henderson will knock out Jon Jones"

Check out this detailed breakdown of the main event at UFC 151 on Sept 1st.

http://themmacorner.com/2012/07/27/ufc-veteran-mike-ciesnolevicz-dan-henderson-will-knock-out-jon-jones/

That's what I'm counting on, Mike. Phone Post

This is so certain that most betting lines have Jones opening around -585.

I hope so... Phone Post

Kid Charlemagne - Screen name bet, 90 days if you win 30 if I win.

I got jones Phone Post

Mud name… Phone Post

With Jones incredible reach advantage and ever improving striking...probably 5% chance.

Still, I would never count out Henderson.

There are alot of people hoping to see this knockout! I can only imagine all the great romos/gif's of Jones getting H-bombed now.

i would not mind if this was true. i really don't think henderson has a chance in this fight. i'm not jones so i really would not mind if some how hendo won but i just don't see it happening

ttt Phone Post

IHaveFAELEDAtSNBetting -

I got jones Phone Post

Mud name… Phone Post

So am I. I didn't choose this screen name. Phone Post

Could happen...all it takes is ONE H bomb

How can you not love Dan Hendo? 42 and at the top of his game still kicking ass. He did it to Bisping when everyone hated Bisping now he is going to do it to Jones!

It would be nice, but it won't happen. What's actually going to happen is that you're going to see Dan get elbowed repeatedly from the top and then you and I both are going to cry and vow to take revenge if it takes our entire lifetimes.

Good read, I agree nobody's unbeatable but I just don't see it. Fox was replaying the Hendo/Shogun fight and I was struck by how slow and plodding Henderson is. I think he's gonna have a very hard time closing the distance consistently, winning the wrestling and sustaining that high a level pace for 5 rounds if need be. With all that said Jones has a lot outside stuff swirling around him and I'm very curious to see how, if at all, it affects his preparation and performance. That might make this fight a lot more interesting. I still favor Jones heavily though.

letsgobois -  Also why does he not go by "Dangerous Dan"

Decision dan. Phone Post

I got jones Phone Post

Thats a stupid bet...

It should be 90 days if Hendo wins and 30 days is Jones win. He is the heavy favourite.

Besides, you're a mud... Phone Post

are there any gifs of Rampage training with Tiki for that long reach?

What did they do again put a boxing glove on a stick?

Let us all pray for the H bomb.

Man I hope he does.

I will mail Dan a full beer with a sticky note that says 'this Bud's for you, Dan' if he does.

So that should be your motivation right there Dan. Kick his ass.

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -

I got jones Phone Post

Thats a stupid bet...

It should be 90 days if Hendo wins and 30 days is Jones win. He is the heavy favourite.

Besides, you're a mud... Phone Post

U do know that's what it says right?
But i agree, us blue named's can't go around betting muds. Phone Post