Dan Hooker’s new Tattoo

Have you thought of getting that tattooed on your face as a kind instruction to others?

Everyone at city kickboxing is a weird faggot

1 Like

DEATHCAB

for cutie

1 Like

He got an EKG graph tattooed on his belly?

I’ll stick to my contention that 95% of tattoos are dumb

He has tattoos that me as a 12 year old boy would have thought were cool

I just can’t get into the mindset that someone would like either of those tattoos enough to get them permanently inked on their body

More cringe than badass

2 Likes

Actually, Joey can get trash and leaves tattooed in the empty spaces of the fence, like you see in dirty cities and after washouts, when he gets fat. Fucking genius :sunglasses:

1 Like

When i see fighters with tattoos like this, my first thought isn’t “wow, that’s so cool and badass”
its “wow, he must have CTE”

3 Likes

Dan is my favorite fighter in mma. I can’t say I’m a fan of his recent tattoo spree.

Holy piss and that chest tat? Since when??

Guy is going crazy.

I’m not sure why anyone is surprised. Have any of you ever heard an interview with him? He’s not very smart.

Tattoo’s are for bad people who do drugs, follow MMA and support penguins being killed!

Cool, go back to Facebook with that retarded shit :smiley:

Go enjoy your ink holders and engines!

You know what’s cool?
A skull!!

And put a bunch of knives and axes sticking out of it!

And vikings! Vikings are cool!

Vikings also took land they wanted by force and took ladies they fancied by force!

IS THAT COOL?

“HOOKER” across his back or as a tramp stamp should have a similar impact

He’s starting to look like a CAF fighter on ea UFC some fag 13yr old made

Tattoos designs straight out of a bubblegum wrapper

Can’t deny that they had some “cool” things going for them though, but of course with the way the world was back then they were doing some very uncool things by todays standards.

Kinda like how the Spartans are real cool until you think about the fact that they were pedos who fucked little boys.

1 Like