Dan looked kinda amateur tonight

Moving in slow with his head down just waiting to be punched. Phone Post

The was he was pawing in with those left hooks that were hitting air was so obvious he was trying to load up on the right.

Vitor just timed it perfectly.

Zomby - The was he was pawing in with those left hooks that were hitting air was so obvious he was trying to load up on the right.

Yep. Spot on Phone Post

Fastedz - Moving in slow with his head down just waiting to be punched. Phone Post
Let me see how well you would do against TRT Vitor....

You dumbfuk!
:-) Phone Post

He looked like that vs Rashad too imo. Against Machida, he still looked strong and fast and he was fighting one of the trickiest guys but i think his time has passed now...

Zomby - The was he was pawing in with those left hooks that were hitting air was so obvious he was trying to load up on the right.

He left himself exposed for far too long and in slow fashion. He got away with it before i guess because he wasnt as slow and people feared the power. I guess Vitor did time it against a slower Dan and Vitor obviosly has the speed as well as experience.

He looked beyond slow in this fight.

Look. I like Dan and respect everything he has done in the sport. He is a great fighter and probably a great guy.

In my opinion he is too focused on landing that big right hand. Everyone knows exactly what he is going to do and exactly how he is going to do it. If Dan would use all of the skills he has then eventually the knock out will come. He can't continue to fight trying to just land that one shot.

Yes I know I am not a fighter and just some internet guy but that is just my opinion. It sucks because Dan has so much more skill than just the big right. Congrats to Vitor on the big win. Phone Post 3.0

He was trying to throw/paw his right.

ClydeErwinBarret - He looked beyond slow in this fight.

In the Rashad fight as well.

JerodR - Look. I like Dan and respect everything he has done in the sport. He is a great fighter and probably a great guy.

In my opinion he is too focused on landing that big right hand. Everyone knows exactly what he is going to do and exactly how he is going to do it. If Dan would use all of the skills he has then eventually the knock out will come. He can't continue to fight trying to just land that one shot.

Yes I know I am not a fighter and just some internet guy but that is just my opinion. It sucks because Dan has so much more skill than just the big right. Congrats to Vitor on the big win. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone knew it was coming before but he was much better on his feet, faster, better reaction time, faster to throw it and aim it. I think he simply got old and was fighting a guy like Vitor.

I swear there seemed to be a noticeable diff in speed and strength from the Machida to the Rashad fight.

Dude, yes! My thoughts exactly. He put his head on a silver platter for Vitor. Hate to say it, but he deserved to get knocked out.