Dan Severn 100th Win?

According to his wiki he KO'd Ray Collins today for his 100th win. The timing seems odd though, any confirmation/refuting of that? Phone Post

Not a big fan but still quite an accomplishment. Congrats Phone Post

ttt

Are we counting his "alleged" works?

Dan would NOT lie about this ... he is an honorable man.

frankiscool -  Are we counting his "alleged" works?

Does it matter?

Dan probably has another 20 unreported wins on his record. Ditto for guys like Jeremy Horn and Travis Fulton. The truth is, Severn probably passed the 100 win plateau two or three years ago.

actually now there are 3 of us in the 100+ win club,
Travis Fulton
Shannon Ritch
Dan Severn

www.ShannonRitch.blogspot.com

ShannonRitch - actually now there are 3 of us in the 100+ win club,
Travis Fulton
Shannon Ritch
Dan Severn

Ummm.. Yeah.

Shannon, under oath would you swear this fight was real?   Was there any pre-fight discussion between you and Dan about things you wouldn't or would do in the fight?   Was the outcome pre-determined? 

ShannonRitch - actually now there are 3 of us in the 100+ win club,

Travis Fulton

Shannon Ritch

Dan Severn

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhh

Shannon, do you have an address that I can write to to get an autograph?http://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/small-phone40.gif

When is Jupes taking over Franks Mod position?

EBM - When is Jupes taking over Franks Mod position?

Guess you think that fight in that video is real?

I owe a lot to Dan for getting me started in grappling. He is and always has been a leader for our sport.

Cangrats to a living legend!

frankiscool - 

I don't think someone who has never stepped into a cage should question someone who has done it over 100 times. Real, fake, staged - call it what ever you want. Until you get in there yourself, you have little to no room for an opiniative argument.

EBM - 
frankiscool - 

I don't think someone who has never stepped into a cage should question someone who has done it over 100 times. Real, fake, staged - call it what ever you want. Until you get in there yourself, you have little to no room for an opiniative argument.
Respectfully disagree.  This guy has made himself the punchline he is and always will be.

damn, was trying to perfectly time his 100th win with my 10,000th post.

He's accomplished too much in his career to be written off on claims that are still unconfirmed to this day. He's one of 8 members in The UFC Hall of Fame and no matter what anyone says, he will always be considered a legend of the sport. You can have an opinion about someone but don't bash a guy who's been doing this before some of you were old enough to drive.