Dan Severn 100th Win?

Frank, I can see you are trying to make good points, and that is all fine and good, but I can't seem to find any threads where you bash Vitor for agreeing to not punch his opponent in a bout with Joe Charles, and this is much more known and documente than the IFC and Severn.

I think Dan worked some fights, but for everything he has done, it has not affected his legacy to me, neither did Vitors "agreement."

Congrats to Severn!

He's a beast!

one of my all time favorites

twonka - Frank, I can see you are trying to make good points, and that is all fine and good, but I can't seem to find any threads where you bash Vitor for agreeing to not punch his opponent in a bout with Joe Charles, and this is much more known and documente than the IFC and Severn.

I think Dan worked some fights, but for everything he has done, it has not affected his legacy to me, neither did Vitors "agreement."

There's aren't any "Congrats on Vitor's 100th win!" threads going around though. 

ZIPPY -  We typically don't make accusations of things that haven't been proven Frank. Especially about a Hall of Famer like Dan Severn.  Sets a bad example imo.

Show me the accusation.  I pointed out where accusations have been made.

and that's why you are so popular after all these years Frank.

I'm going to delete my posts in a minute. Enjoy.

MOD FIGHT!!!!!

FRANK AND FORRST VS. ZIP AND MCCORCLE FOR THE VACANT UFC TAG TITLES!!!!!!http://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/small-phone40.gif

jeremy and Dan I'm sure both have a ton of fights from the late 90's/early 00's that are not in the databases.