Dan the wolfman

Dan the wolfman, where did you go?
Did these guys chase you off? I thought you were ok and added a decent perspective to mma discussion Phone Post 3.0

All the greats get ran off?

Lol Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.splash&forum=18

KO1 - The same Brock that got out-struck by Randy, tapped out by Mir and covered up for dear life against Carwin and Cain?

Sure, buddy. Sure.
At least Brock fought those four guys and he won against three of them. Phone Post 3.0

Richard Tuck -
KO1 - The same Brock that got out-struck by Randy, tapped out by Mir and covered up for dear life against Carwin and Cain?

Sure, buddy. Sure.
At least Brock fought those four guys and he won against three of them. Phone Post 3.0
U wot M8? Phone Post 3.0

Mike126 - Honestly can't stand the guy

"Reverse hammer knee compression gable grip crush lock from inverted reverse side turtle ride" - how he explains a calf slicer Phone Post 3.0

lol @ a 14er saying he can't stand somebody.

BrckNoHitBk - 
Mike126 - Honestly can't stand the guy

"Reverse hammer knee compression gable grip crush lock from inverted reverse side turtle ride" - how he explains a calf slicer Phone Post 3.0

lol @ a 14er saying he can't stand somebody.

Sometimes just a tiny taste of DTWM is too much for the weakest of us, his potency is that strong.

Having tempered my constitution here for a decade I can consume an entire Wolfman thread in a single sitting under the right circumstances, not unlike Rousey tapping Cain.

He's practicing Systema knife defense and mind control/Tiger Claw simultaniously=can't be bothered with you motherfuckers, too busy

I hope Dan gives all you meanies a swift ridgehand combo to the Gluteus Maximus. A black eye to the Nether eye!

he left once a few guys started calling him "dan the woman"

Madrugadao - I never really got the hate he received. I can see how he could annoy some people but generally his threads were pretty entertaining, one way or another.

The name dropping and hijacking of threads with his videos was too much for anyone to handle, even wolfcan himself. 

wolfman

The Tiger Man - I think he's fighting for our freedom in the middle east Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - He has his own subforum actually. So far as I am aware there is no other fighter that has their own subforum. So...

You know damn well that's just a form of solitary confinement.

Free the Wolfman!

Until Dan Phone Post 3.0

Nolaguy - Lol at wolfcan.

Yeah not a bad guy but a bit much on the vids, name dropping and hijacking. Phone Post 3.0
This.

:/ Phone Post 3.0

Also, injecting himself in to Everything and giving himself credit for moves that have existed for years.

Ive seen him take credit for moves that guys have done in fights because he made a youtube vid of their most common techniques and posted it to their facebook. Logs on later to say that so and so fighter used his techniques in a high level fight. That part is very annoying. I never understood that. Phone Post 3.0

Madrugadao - I never really got the hate he received. I can see how he could annoy some people but generally his threads were pretty entertaining, one way or another.
I agree Phone Post 3.0