Dana AGAIN hints that Jake Paul vs Askren was Fixed

Dana White on Jake Paul:

“He knocked out an NBA guy that was 40 years old…and I don’t even know what to think about the Askren thing, this whole thing is F’n mind boggling to me”

“He’s getting hand picked opponents and God knows what else is going on with that whole F’n thing

There is a market for that. That is not what I do. This kid is going to make a couple bucks before this ride is over. Good for him.”

Some of you idiots call yourself MMA fans and can’t tell fake fights apart from real fights. Shame on you, getting fooled. YOU are the reason why fixed fights happen.

What happened to Zuffa Boxing?

Dana needs to take control of the situation, these Paul bros are making MMA fighters look bad.

Dana needs to send someone over to dispatch the Paulers.

Paul bros vs. Diaz bros - Zuffa Boxing PPV

Like I explicitly predicted the night the Triller card happened, Dana’s ego is going to ruin this timeline.

I don’t even know if Jake Paul would take a real fight with a UFC fighter at this point

He had a fake fixed match with Askren.

He might just be stalling for attention

Well fixed or not, who knows, Askren has and always will have limited striking abilities
hes’ talking shit about Robbie, lets see him box Ruthless, he wont, because he’s a pussy who knows would get decapitated by him

Lol. You literally NEED it to be fixed lol. You’re doing mental gymnastics

1 Like

Snoop’s a part owner of this circus as he calls it. Dana’s best buddy. So either he’s full of shit or he’s part of it. Head clown or ringmaster. Zuffa Boxing by proxy?

One of the part owners of Triller Fight Club is Snoop Dogg,

Dana White: " I don’t believe anything they say. That’s a F’n circus. None of that’s real. You think any of that sh*t that’s going on there is real? I built a real business here, a real sport. That’s a freakshow. "

How many times does Dana have to spell it out for you? It’s a fixed fight. Why is it so difficult for people like you to critically think about something? Does your brain hurt that much? lmao

You’re saying that Dana White is working with Triller behind the scenes? LMAO

Then why did he just blow their cover by exposing them? LMAO

Think, dude. Think.

All that and he didn’t address Dana’s comments about his fixed fight.

Jake does have a point about the money, but that’s a different topic.

Advertising fixed fights is stealing money from the paying customers.

Askren just sucks that bad at boxing. He has NO hands in MMA, how is he going to cut it in a specialized striking sport where it demands an even higher level of striking than MMA?

vs.

Jake Paul, who is decent at boxing for a celeb, and actually is athletic and has heart from being an Ohioan wrestler.

We knew all that going into the fight. We know it after. What’s there to address?

1 Like

Snoop’s his best friend. He’s either pretending to be angry, is angry, doesn’t really give a shit or is acting angry while plotting with Snoop to create a mega fight with Conor or DC down the road. Lot more plausible than Askren rehearsing timing to get clean smacked in the head like that, landing on his face without bracing himself and killing off a few brain cells…just to suit you.

Remember this?

Ben Askren says UFC president Dana White didn’t offer any resistance in allowing him an exception in his contract to fight Jake Paul in a boxing match.

Do you think it is for his love of Ben or…

This doesn’t have anything to do with Askren’s skill in boxing.

This is whether or not it was a fixed fight. Dana is saying it was a fixed fight.

Askren is pretty much telling you it’s a fixed fight too.

As much as Askren “sucks in boxing,” nobody is a guaranteed win in combat sports. If you need a guy to lose, you pay the extra money to guarantee it.

It…was…one punch.

For millions of dollars.

Askren is a professional fighter. He’s taken plenty of punches for much less money.

Dana literally just told you it was a fixed fight.

I don’t know what else these guys have to do to wake you guys up.

Do you want ESPN to announce it too?

If there was a fix, it was selecting Ben to fight. The whole “boxing match” was fixed. Not the way it ended.

1 Like

Sorry, that’s just not what happened. Because he smiled at his wife, that means it’s a fixed fight?

Dana never said it was a fixed fight.

And I’m an Askren fan, and would have preferred that he would have won (but I knew he wouldn’t), and I love conspiracies.

1 Like

^ Yep, this.