Dana at the end of press conference

Looked like he got a text and was looking PISSED. He was staring at his phone and his head starting turning red right around the time he told the guy "that was the last question." Phone Post 3.0

And? Phone Post 3.0

His driveway snow order got delayed. Phone Post 3.0

Conor pissed hot.. Phone Post 3.0

SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - Conor pissed hot.. Phone Post 3.0

Man, Dana White & company would lose their fucking minds if this happened.

SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - Conor pissed hot.. Phone Post 3.0
Is this true? He went from being happy/jovial to looking like he was about to explode when he was on his phone. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, that was strange. Wondering how much of it has to do with the twitter rumor going on. God I hope it's false, but if not... no excuses, the wrath will be deserved.

That could have been anything. Coulda been his girl asking him to pick up a bottle of ketchup on his way home, for all we know Phone Post 3.0

Candy Crush request, that'd piss me off too.

g0d - Yeah, that was strange. Wondering how much of it has to do with the twitter rumor going on. God I hope it's false, but if not... no excuses, the wrath will be deserved.
What's the twitter rumor Phone Post 3.0

Don't think it was the steroids thing. After it ended he was pretty jovial with Conor Phone Post 3.0

That rumor broke before the post fight presser, then at the start he post fight presser Dana said that Mendez and McGregor would be along soon because thy were finishing up their post fight drug tests.

Unless Dana was lying about that there is no way Conor tested positive because he hadn't given a post fight sample yet and I'm pretty sure the prefight tests were already in.

If he failed a test then he's banned for two years? There goes the cash cow if true. Phone Post 3.0

PeterIrl - Candy Crush request, that'd piss me off too.
Lol... Phone Post 3.0

PeterIrl - Candy Crush request, that'd piss me off too.
VU, this has to be it. Was certainly the same face I do if such an invite is sent. Phone Post 3.0

Who knows, youre looking far too into something small. If any fighter failed a pre fight test, there were rumors about it and the fight went forward there would be so much shit hitting the fan I dont think Dana would walk up to the guy and have a cordial conversation.

Tried to thread search with UG app.

Kick Boxe -
g0d - Yeah, that was strange. Wondering how much of it has to do with the twitter rumor going on. God I hope it's false, but if not... no excuses, the wrath will be deserved.
What's the twitter rumor Phone Post 3.0
Here are two tweets with no real source from no one notable that he failed the pre fight test. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, because they would just wait till the end of the pressed to text Dana about the failed results all for dramatic effect... Phone Post 3.0

Toiletclogger -
SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - Conor pissed hot.. Phone Post 3.0
Is this true? He went from being happy/jovial to looking like he was about to explode when he was on his phone. Phone Post 3.0

Conor and BLAF were joking and laughing 2 seconds after the conference ended. Phone Post