Dana bashing Nate Diaz again

Dana White: What is Nate Diaz worth without Conor McGregor? The kid isn’t in a position for pay-per-view points.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/5/5/15553920/morning-report-dana-white-what-is-nate-diaz-worth-without-conor-mcgregor-isnt-in-a-position-for-ppv

They wanted him to fight against Ferguson on ufc 213, but he suddenly isn't worth PPV points???

How is he bashing Nate?

DREXp - How is he bashing Nate?

wants him to headline 213 for ppv draws, but not willing to pay Nate for it.

Morpheus1976 - 

Yeah, WME drops four billion for the UFC, can't give a star PPV points on an event that they failed to schedule in a proper amount of time.

"Hey, Nate. We fucked up, didn't put together a PPV main event, and would like to put you in an interim title fight against Tony Ferguson. But we're not going to give you the PPV points. Oh, yeah, and you're a pussy if you turn down the fight."-Dana White, Asshole Deluxe

Nate doesn't move th needle without Conor. Dana is right here, sorry. 

Mate doesn't move the needle without Connor? Stupid idiot 

Mercenary Tao -

Get Dana's needle out of your mouth.

He should take the fight. If he wins he becomes interim champ and will get ppv points in the trilogy with McGregor. Imagine a champ vs champ trilogy between them two, the ppvs numbers would be record breaking.

So how much was Nate wanting to be paid?

Mercenary Tao -

How does he know? They haven't tried to use Nate since the Conor fights.  He may be a giant needle mover.  Lots of folks know him now and I think he would surprise Dana. 

Keep putting on cards with no buzz that do mediocre numbers then Dana. 

NBKfanforlife -
Mercenary Tao -

How does he know? They haven't tried to use Nate since the Conor fights.  He may be a giant needle mover.  Lots of folks know him now and I think he would surprise Dana. 

I actually agree with this faggot! Hell, I like you...you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Mercenary Tao - 

Are you fucking serious?

Nate vs Ferguson would be a fucking sick fight and very much PPV worthy.

Crazy to think that Nate is 32 now. I get the feeling that Nate may need time off, to enjoy what is probably the first really comfortable year of his life without having to fight or struggle to survive.

His house looked very accomodating in the Ariel interview and Diaz can probably retire if he really wants. Nothing negative should be said about Diaz bros. they have been open about regularly not enjoying fighting. Why would Nate go fight Ferguson if the money was not life changing? A loss to Tony probably hurts his earning potential more than a win benefits him financially.

Even if Dana was right, doesn't mean Nate Diaz is wrong.

it is such an odd position that dana is often in... on one hand he has to minimize a fighter's worth in order to justify paying them as least money as possible...

then on the other hand, he has to promote them like they are the greatest thing since free pussy when they do sign to fight someone..

AnthonyWeiner - 
Morpheus1976 - 

Yeah, WME drops four billion for the UFC, can't give a star PPV points on an event that they failed to schedule in a proper amount of time.

"Hey, Nate. We fucked up, didn't put together a PPV main event, and would like to put you in an interim title fight against Tony Ferguson. But we're not going to give you the PPV points. Oh, yeah, and you're a pussy if you turn down the fight."-Dana White, Asshole Deluxe

Carlos Danger is correct.

when your promoter talks about anyone and everyone like this it's no wonder the company is in a PPV star drought

its like they don't want to succeed or something

cuttooth -

when your promoter talks about anyone and everyone like this it's no wonder the company is in a PPV star drought

its like they don't want to succeed or something

This. He shits on everyone, maybe if he gave even some false credit he might actually create a Ppv draw 

CRE - Crazy to think that Nate is 32 now. I get the feeling that Nate may need time off, to enjoy what is probably the first really comfortable year of his life without having to fight or struggle to survive.

His house looked very accomodating in the Ariel interview and Diaz can probably retire if he really wants. Nothing negative should be said about Diaz bros. they have been open about regularly not enjoying fighting. Why would Nate go fight Ferguson if the money was not life changing? A loss to Tony probably hurts his earning potential more than a win benefits him financially.

Even if Dana was right, doesn't mean Nate Diaz is wrong.

Well put!

Throwin'Knuckles - 
Lights Out Lurker -
AnthonyWeiner -
Morpheus1976 - 

You guys must have missed the point. Dana said they offered Nate the interm title fight against Tony so that Nate would then qualify to get ppv points and get the money he's asking for. Nate is too dumb to realize that there's only one way he makes millions again; against Conor.....

That's not accurate. Tony is deserving of his spot. But he is not anywhere close to being on Diazs level of mainstream popularity. Nate Diaz is one of the most popular fighters they UFC has right now. You act like that was only because of Connor so I ask you. What about all the other people Connor fought? Siver Mendes Dustin etc. Those guys are not famous for fighting Connor. Nate beat Connor.. And Nate almost finished him in the next fight. He is very entertaining. Right now there isn't many fights for Nate that makes sense. Let alone bring in the money he is worth. People will look back at Diaz Connor fights as the greatest trilogy in MMA history.  They are the Ali- Frazier of MMA. 

Already surpassing Chuck and Randy

Anyone that thinks anything otherwise has some brain cells missing TBH