Dana "Ben Askren hit me up"

Dana: Ben Askren hit me up a few months ago and said, ya know, what are the odds that we could talk about me getting into the UFC. And I said we can absolutely talk about it. And we, I had him, I said you need to send me a letter CONT..

Dana: CONT...before I even talk to you or meet w/you or do anything I need a letter saying that you're a free agent...& he's not a free agent. He's under contract w/One FC. And he's going to have to go fulfill his contract with them before I would ever meet with him or talk w/him

Damn man .

Askren acted as if he had a loophole to get out of it . The last time i heard him speak of it he acted as if he wasnt worried about it. 

ttt

The dream is alive, the final pieces of the jigsaw are moving into place, CRE’s perseverance and tenacity is about to yield glory. 

#Respect

Nothing would make me happier than Ben Askern beating GSP via boring 5 round dump and hump, then talking mad shit to Dana in his post fight interview before leaving his gloves in the ring and retiring.

BJTT-BigDaddy -

Nothing would make me happier than Ben Askern beating GSP via boring 5 round dump and hump, then talking mad shit to Dana in his post fight interview before leaving his gloves in the ring and retiring.

And calling CRE to the cage to celebrate with him.  

GSP would wreck Askren worst than Bisping and faster…

Gone Fishin - GSP would wreck Askren worst than Bisping and faster..

Bisping never fought Askren

MMA Playwright -
BJTT-BigDaddy -

And calling CRE to the cage to guzzle his jizz.  

Fixed

Isn’t Rich Franklin a VP for OneFC? Seems like Dana could talk to Rich if he really wanted Askren.

Bam57Bam -
MMA Playwright -
BJTT-BigDaddy -

And calling CRE to the cage to guzzle his jizz.  

Fixed

Lol, that’d be the most incredible post-fight scenario ever.  

Boner McGregor - 
Gone Fishin - GSP would wreck Askren worst than Bisping and faster..

Bisping never fought Askren

Who said he did, Boner?

Gone Fishin - GSP would wreck Askren worst than Bisping and faster..

He wanna fight with your chicken.

He'll be the fourth best wrestler at 170. 

j-money - 

He'll be the fourth best wrestler at 170. 

Lol how did I know you would create a thread..honestly excited to see how he stacks up.

Too athletic for Ben.