Dana "Ben Askren hit me up"

Khabib would win a 5 round decision against Ben. GSP would finish them both.

j-money - 

Personally I’m a big fan of both Colby Covington and Kamaru Usman. They are amazing athletes.

ONE Highlight

CRE - 
j-money - 

Personally I’m a big fan of both Colby Covington and Kamaru Usman. They are amazing athletes.

“Khabib would win a 5 round decision against Ben. GSP would finish them both.”

Looks like Askren iisnot proud of his legacy of fighting nobodies for easy money and avoiding the big league.

Boner McGregor - 
<p>
	<span class="User-307623" id="userPost62835780">The dream is alive, the final pieces of the jigsaw are moving into place, CRE's perseverance and tenacity is about to yield glory.&nbsp;</span></p>
<p>

<span class="User-307623" id="userPost62835780">#Respect</span></p>

IDK whose idea it was to put voodoo child over that first fight in the highlight ^ but that's awesome

j-money - 

Neither of those guys have anything for Askren.

Awesome 

sekundarburnes&nbsp;-&nbsp;

<p>

<span class="User-338267" id="userPost62836350">IDK whose idea it was to put voodoo child over that first fight in the highlight ^ but that's awesome</span></p>

Glad you enjoyed it. 

Should have included more footage of the 2006 NCAA finals match against undefeated, future two time NCAA Champion and US Olympian Jake Herbert. &quot;Askren continued that dominance going into his Senior year in 2006&ndash;07, going undefeated again with a record of 42&ndash;0.&nbsp; He won his second consecutive NCAA Championship at 174 pounds by defeating yet another future NCAA champion, second-ranked Keith Gavin of Pittsburgh, 8&ndash;2.Askren finished his collegiate career with an 87 match winning streak. He also became only the second person ever to win the Dan Hodge Trophy twice&quot;</p>

An aside note, UFC Lightweight 12-0 Gregor Gillespie (5-0 UFC) also won a NCAA National Championship in 2007.  Born and raised in Webster, New York, Gillespie attended Webster Schroeder High School where he was a standout in wrestling, winning two state titles. He continued wrestling for Edinboro University, where he was a four-time NCAA Division I All-American and won a national championship in 2007. 

Gillespie finished his college wrestling career with a record of 152-13.

Askren finished his collegiate wrestling career with a record of 153–8, with 91 of those victories coming by way of fall.Those 91 pins put him at third on the all-time NCAA Division I pins list

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="460" mozallowfullscreen="" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/278552251" webkitallowfullscreen="" width="700"></iframe></p>

Always thought he would come back to DFW begging for a job. UFC’s lowest ranked fighters would all crush the Cambodian teenagers Askren wasted the prime of his career on. 

Isn’t it the job of promoter to buy out a contract of talent like Askren? Why is Dana acting like it’s out of his hands? Seems more like trying to insulate himself against criticism then trying to move heaven and Earth (like he supposedly did with Fedor) to sign someone.

Koga - 

Always thought he would come back to DFW begging for a job. UFC’s lowest ranked fighters would all crush the Cambodian teenagers Askren wasted the prime of his career on. 

Askren's title defenses in Bellator were all against Tournament winners; 22-4 Jay Hieron on a 10 fight win streak, 16-4-2 Karl Amoussou, 21-4 Douglas Lima on a 9 fight win streak, 13-0 Andrey Koreshkov. He took the Bellator Welterweight World championship from 10-0 Lyman Good, after beating tournament favorite 21-2 Dan Hornbuckle.

FatBuddha&nbsp;-&nbsp;<span class="User-114832" id="userPost62836711">Isn't it the job of promoter to buy out a contract of talent like Askren? Why is Dana acting like it's out of his hands? Seems more like trying to insulate himself against criticism then trying to move heaven and Earth (like he supposedly did with Fedor) to sign someone.</span></blockquote>

Dana needs him to become a free agent first before there can be any negotiation or contract talks.

Here's the clip 18:36

<iframe allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0HkssTXy8eA?start=1116" width="560"></iframe></p>

askren would one punch KO georges.

Jesus Quintana - askren would one punch KO georges.

The man’s in trouble.

0hi0direct -

Damn man .

Askren acted as if he had a loophole to get out of it . The last time i heard him speak of it he acted as if he wasnt worried about it. 

Me thinks a UFC contract offer just might be that loophole.

Boner McGregor -

The dream is alive, the final pieces of the jigsaw are moving into place, CRE’s perseverance and tenacity is about to yield glory. 

#Respect

get a life