Dana "Ben Askren hit me up"

I'd love to see Askren fight Diaz.

Askren is great on top and Diaz can fight off his back.

Neither is afraid to go to the ground but Diaz will throw without worry making this a fight I'd like to see.

No point in matching up Askren to GSP.  It's two guys who use wrestling as a top game and would fight for the takedown.

Woodley would run like he did with Maia. Colby would throw but again, on the ground I don't see him being dominant.

Till would be fun but once on his back,we have not seen much from him.

Dougie -

Neither is afraid to go to the ground but Diaz will throw without worry making this a fight I'd like to see.

No point in matching up Askren to GSP.  It's two guys who use wrestling as a top game and would fight for the takedown.

Woodley would run like he did with Maia. Colby would throw but again, on the ground I don't see him being dominant.

Nate?

Stu Cazzo - 
Dougie -

Nate?

No.

Nick.

BDW_1983 -
Boner McGregor -
Gone Fishin - GSP would wreck Askren worst than Bisping and faster..

Bisping never fought Askren

He wou

Very good point. Be good to see you posting more, Brotha.