Dana better appreciate Kimbo for stepping up

Dana did all the shit-talking, Kimbo stepped up to the challenge.

He better respect and appreciate Kimbo for doing this, its a win-win proposition for Dana and the UFC, ratings are going to go through the roof!

I think Kimbo should be greatfull that Dana will feed him at least for the length of the show.

Vasechkin - I think Kimbo should be greatfull that Dana will feed him at least for the length of the show.

I agree. I hope also for Kimbo's sake he doesn't have to fight his way onto the show...

Cantankerous - 
Vasechkin - I think Kimbo should be greatfull that Dana will feed him at least for the length of the show.

I agree. I hope also for Kimbo's sake he doesn't have to fight his way onto the show...

He doesn't. They started out with enough HWs and MWs to fight their way onto the show. Dana then changed the format to an all HW cast, meaning no one has to fight their way on.

You said it sister. Kimbo has nowhere else to go except back to Youtube. Dana said how he felt about Kimbo (same as he does with everyone and everything else) and exactly what would be necessary for Kimbo to earn a spot on a UFC card should Kimbo ever want to fight there.

Exactly! Kimbo is nothing, he gets to be on TV more and make money...that's all he cares about..

Zedlepln - 
Cantankerous - 

He doesn't. They started out with enough HWs and MWs to fight their way onto the show. Dana then changed the format to an all HW cast, meaning no one has to fight their way on.

Do you think they'll try to do Lashley also? or did his work wreck his chances of UFC Tuf-dom?

Kimbo folded to Dana at a high risk, he could have still been on the main card of a Strikeforce or Affliction at least.

Instead he's going to lose in this TUF thing, Dana will dump his ass, UFC makes bank and Kimbo doesn't even get his bread.

Props to Kimbo for pretty much going back and starting over from the bottom as far as his MMA career is concerned.

Besides who knows how much Dana is paying him under the table to appear on the show.

That's true I'm sure there's a lot more to this that we don't know about.

cp31 - Props to Kimbo for pretty much going back and starting over from the bottom as far as his MMA career is concerned.