Dana called the PAC fight

At the UG meet and greet he told us he though JMM was gonna beat PAC...

He also said he doesn't think JMM will pass the drug test. We shall see Phone Post

So did like 50% of the people who were polled, or atleast it showed that on the broadcast

Well, lets see if his 2nd prediction comes true? Phone Post

Dana can Obviously tell the future. Phone Post

subbed for potential epicity.

And, btw, JMM's S&C coach, Angel Heredia (as he's now known) has a very storied history in doping.  However, I heard in another thread he's training Usain Bolt as well, and if Usain is passing tests, JMM is likely gonna be whistling dixie throughout this whole affair.

On a related note, if it's true Pacquiao didn't invest in a S&C routine/coach for this fight, then he'll probably want to re-evaluate that decision for his next fight. Cuz it might be important. Maybe.

In Phone Post

Marquez was jacked. His shoulders were as wide as his legs are long.

If he passes the test I will be surprised. Phone Post

PhallicObjekt - 

Marquez was jacked. His shoulders were as wide as his legs are long.

If he passes the test I will be surprised. Phone Post

This

he should pass the test.  the commission tests are a joke.  people are beating random olympic style testing.

JMM had the upper body of a super middleweight and the legs of a bantamweight. Phone Post

I have a feeling if he fails the test, it gets buried.

I believe he will fail it but I think he gets the Erik Morales B sample treatment and the public never hears about the 39 year old who was scrawny yet suddenly is squatting massive weight on 24/7 and plowed through Pacquiao. Phone Post

How many Mexicans does it take to beat Manny?

Just Juan. Phone Post

These guys are years ahead in terms of concealing dope in their system. He will pass the drug test.

Victor Conte said failing a drug test is more like failing an IQ test... he won't fail.

Gregg Roach - 

subbed for potential epicity.

And, btw, JMM's S&C coach, Angel Heredia (as he's now known) has a very storied history in doping.  However, I heard in another thread he's training Usain Bolt as well, and if Usain is passing tests, JMM is likely gonna be whistling dixie throughout this whole affair.

On a related note, if it's true Pacquiao didn't invest in a S&C routine/coach for this fight, then he'll probably want to re-evaluate that decision for his next fight. Cuz it might be important. Maybe.

he was memo in the BALCO incident
selling the clear & cream to athletes
and Conte is on a tweet rampage

JMM will pass the test.

Marquez's camp said they'd be down to take any test offered, as long as Pacquiao did too. Of course, these more stringent tests didn't occure Phone Post

Marquez fights 36 prior rounds with Pac, and was unable to floor him. He then hires a known cheat during the twilight of his career, packs on a ton of muscle, and suddenly is flooring Pac multiple times. Its hard to accept at face value for a guy nearing 40yo.

That said, Pac clearly is several years removed from his peak. He is still a great fighter, but he is not the buzzsaw of 2-3 years ago. Lots of mileage on those legs, and its hard to blame him not being entirely focused on boxing anymore, now that he is absurdly rich, and national hero, and a public servant.

Old firefighting technique IMO.

It is possible to stop a fire by starting another fire. We sometimes see this strategy employed in fighting wildland fires. The fire that is set is called a back fire, and the idea is to get this backfire to burn off fuel in a line in front of the oncoming wildfire. By creating a line free of fuel (because the back fire burned it off), the wildfire might be stopped when it reaches this line. Phone Post

They showed Marquez doing strength training on HBO. Ironically, the part I watched looked laughable.

Obviously, I missed something... Phone Post