Dana didn't bother promoting Stipe..why?!

It’s pretty evident Dana wants Ngannou to win…the Ufc never really even tried to hype and promote Miocic…why though? He has scored quite a few kos over top guys so what’s the deal?Miocic isn’t a good speaker but he is better than Titoand Liddell ever were…

With all the promotion in the world neither of these guys are going to be a huge star. Dana really wants Brock to come back and regain the belt.

With Dana recently coming out and saying he thinks Brock will return. It wouldn't surprise me if Dana is hoping for a big Ngannou win followed up with a big fight against Brock

Because the UFC is racist and only pushes blonde hair, blue eyed Americans…

It’s rather sad too

Guy is a fireman saving lives besides fighting and becoming the HW champ. A champ that knocks people out too. The UFC has openly shown that they can’t promote shit at times.

Even when you look at certain fighters who were top draws,

Conor made himself. He promotes himself. He really doesn’t even need the UFC now but he’s under contract. He can box and even fund his own promotion if he was allowed.

Lesnar was already famous from WWE

Rousey and the entirety of WMMA owe their fame to Coker and Strikeforce, as Dana once said “women will never fight in the UFC”

The only original UFC creations not including the SEG era fighters,

Tito, Liddell, Couture, Anderson, GSP, Hughes, BJ

Sage Northcock - Because the UFC is racist and only pushes blonde hair, blue eyed Americans..........................................................................................
Conor is Irish

It was a huge disservice to individualism switching to “fighter uniforms”.

Watch talk Stipe on the Rogan MMA episode.

Then picture the people at WME/IMG watching Stipe talk on the Rogan MMA episode.

There's your answer.

They don’t promote anyone unless you’re a lippy loud mouthed cunt 

I think by them promoting Francis like they have, it will sky rocket Stipes stock if he wins. I think it’s a win win on the promotion side

it was holiday season also

Francis is easier to market, he has that fear factor that casuals love. 

PaynanDiaz - 

They don’t promote anyone unless you’re a lippy loud mouthed cunt 

lol someone be sure to let Francis know hes a lippy cunt

Boner McGregor -

It's cause he's black isn't it?

UFC likes to put their eggs all in one basket like ronda and mcgregor, while basically ignoring people like robbie lawler.

How dare a promoter promote, thats up to the fighters.

/s

Sage Northcock - Because the UFC is racist and only pushes blonde hair, blue eyed Americans..........................................................................................

Silva, Rampage, Guillard!!!!!!! Need I continue sir with a refuting of your erroneous ufc racism claims!?!?!

607_Shittin_Pancakes - I think by them promoting Francis like they have, it will sky rocket Stipes stock if he wins. I think it's a win win on the promotion side
Didn't exactly work for Nunes when she beat Rousey

It did work for Nate after beating Conor. Diaz became an overnight mainstream celebrity

PeterNorth - 

Silva, Rampage, Guillard!!!!!!! Need I continue sir with a refuting of your erroneous ufc racism claims!?!?!

uhhh its kinda a long running joke. Does nobody remember the Dana White kids in the boat GIF?

R00STER -
Boner McGregor -

It's cause he's black isn't it?

I’d like to think not