Dana Does Listen To The UG!!

"I'm trying to figure out myself to be honest with you," White said. "I think what I'm going to do is, I'm going to see what happens on Saturday, see how this fight goes between Nate and Demian, and I'll figure it out after."

What Dana meant to say is "I think what I'm going to do is, I'm going to see what the UG SAYS after the Nate vs Demian fight. Then we'll make our decision."

http://mma.fanhouse.com/2009/08/27/couture-nogueira-maia-marquardt-winners-could-receive-title-sho/

IrishFighter110 - well if he does, and reads this.

Dana dont let Anderson near 185 again. Waste of a fight. Give him a fight with Couture if he wins, and Shogun if he wins. Give him a title shot at HW for last fight if he wins them two. RJJ did it, Anderson can too.

If maia wins I'd rather see maia vs anderson than couture vs anderson, but if he loses then yeah I agree.

I think if Dana keeps listening to these forums him and the UFC are gonna be fucked!

If Maia submits Nate like I think he will, then we have a serious threat to Silva, a new challenge that will interest him and the fans.

If Nate wins, then have him and Henderson face off for a #1 contender status, we don't need 2 rematches in a row for Silva with 2 guys hes already destroyed.

thats my opinion.

JJz - If Maia submits Nate like I think he will, then we have a serious threat to Silva, a new challenge that will interest him and the fans.

If Nate wins, then have him and Henderson face off for a #1 contender status, we don't need 2 rematches in a row for Silva with 2 guys hes already destroyed.

thats my opinion.

Do you think the fight with Maia would be any different from the Leites fight?
I dont see Anderson letting Demian get this fight to the ground and I dont see Maia striking with Anderson.

I agree that if Nate beats Maia, he should face Hendo for #1 contender. If Maia wins he should get a title shot.

I also think that if Okami wins then he damn well better get put back in the picture.

bam57bam - I think if Dana keeps listening to these forums him and the UFC are gonna be fucked!
Unless he listens to me. Then he'll be straight.

"Do you think the fight with Maia would be any different from the Leites fight?"

Maia is way better on the ground than Leites as far as I can tell.

Heartbroken Lee - Rape is illegal. No Hendo-Silva II until Hendo shows some kind of improvement over the last time they fought.

HBL! My God this Gif!

orcus -  "Do you think the fight with Maia would be any different from the Leites fight?"

Maia is way better on the ground than Leites as far as I can tell.

Absolutely! But I dont see Maia having anymore success than Leites getting it to the ground!