Dana giving CM Punk another fight

https://nypost.com/2018/01/20/dana-white-on-mcgregor-return-cm-punk-mayweather-in-ufc/

The 39-year-old Punk, whose real name is Phil Brooks, was tapped out in 2:14 by Mickey Gall in his UFC debut in September 2016. White sees Punk’s case as completely different from “most normal human beings.”

“I like that guy. He’s a good dude,” White said. “He wants one more. He wants to get another shot. I’m going to give it to him.”

Makes sense.

Punk vs Sage would be good.

Good. 

Rematch with Gall!

I'd fight him. Keyboard Warrior vs Cm Punk.. Set it up Dana.

Punk loses to most guys on this forum. I would agree to fight him while smoking and still win.

Gandhi -

Gandhi vs Punk is a +1 million PPV card

Gandhi -

Yeah but you have the ultimate old man strength Gandhi, you silly fuck. Grab his dick and twist til that pipe bomb goes prematurely bang

This is where Krazy Horse needs to finally fight in the UFC

I was very anti cm punk. Mostly because I assumed it was all talk , or for publicity. He got in there got beat up and is willing to risk that again , the guy earned my respect. Deserves another shot .

They should definitely set up CM Punk vs Johnny Bananas from The Real World Challenge
Bananas would be a -120 favorite opening line

brody3316 - They should definitely set up CM Punk vs Johnny Bananas from The Real World Challenge
Bananas would be a -120 favorite opening line

would watch

I will fight him. I am 0-0-2 and haven’t trained seriously in a couple years. And I have charisma on the microphone.

JoeMimic -

Let him fight that Mike Jackson guy who fought Gall originally.

Seems like the logical choice

TheRealJoker - 

I will fight him. I am 0-0-2 and haven’t trained seriously in a couple years. And I have charisma on the microphone.

I can vouch for this. I've seen him talk on the mic with a smiley face supposedly obscuring his face.

MMA Playwright -
TheRealJoker - 

I can vouch for this. I've seen him talk on the mic with a smiley face supposedly obscuring his face.

Charismatically. 

Lick Brown Boners -
Gandhi -

Gandhi vs Punk is a +1 million PPV card

haha for sure

WhereIsGoranReljic -

I was very anti cm punk. Mostly because I assumed it was all talk , or for publicity. He got in there got beat up and is willing to risk that again , the guy earned my respect. Deserves another shot .

That’s the power of money for you.

Giventofly99 -

Punk loses to most guys on this forum. I would agree to fight him while smoking and still win.

Lol... Trolling hard today