Dana going HAM on Kevin Iole

Kevin Iole:
@CECsec214 It's cheating and they're not even trying to hide it. Make him get tested by someone other than his hometown boys Phone Post 3.0

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -
rockwell -
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -
DanTheWolfman - if he didn't hashtag shady maybe he would have been ok. Vitor did pass multiple tests leading up to his recent fights correct?

Hes on trt.

Just like sonnen

And hendo

But because its vitor its somehow cheating. ..... Phone Post

I think it's because there was a recent article where they interviewed Kizer and he said Vitor would likely not get a TUE in NV (and thus possibly not in CA or other states either) due to him failing a test in the past. Phone Post 3.0

Im not sure tbh when it comes to this stuff. Just pisses me off that vitor catches the flak and the American heroes dont. Double standard. Phone Post

Dan never popped positive for steriod use in the past. Phone Post 3.0

I like Iole challenging them on Vitor's TRT use, but this quote ... "If he's a draw, isn't he a draw everywhere?" ... is retarded.

Of course he's not a draw everywhere. He's a MASSIVE draw in Brazil and a decent draw everywhere else. The same goes for Anderson Silva. Hell, look at Jose Aldo's PPV numbers versus his numbers on Globo. Brazil goes nuts for their local heroes, and they are all MUCH bigger draws in their home country than they are in the United States.

T:E levels do not apply to TRT recipients for obvious reasons but people don't have a clue what they are talking about and think TRT is a drug itself still. His blood testosterone levels are the only thing that matters. Phone Post

Regional stars. GSP always fights in Canada now doesn't he? Half the roster is on TRT these days, not sure what Iole is bitching about.

My question is...if Dana hates TRT so much, why not force Vitor to fight in the states where he can't use it? Seems counter-intuitive to your cause (to get rid of TRT).

I also think there is some not so thinly veiled bigotry in his assumption that the Brazilian commission is crooked, as if those third-world savages aren't capable of meeting the standards set by the 'murican commissions.

I haven't seen any evidence that Brazil's commission is any more (or less) incompetent than the American state athletic commissions. Honestly, it would be hard for them to fuck things up any worse than Texas, Florida, Alabama or any of the other truly awful state commissions here in the United States.

hellride - Regional stars. GSP always fights in Canada now doesn't he? Half the roster is on TRT these days, not sure what Iole is bitching about.

GSP is fighting in Vegas next because people were bitchign about him just fighting in Canada. Vitor is no different. Regardless of the trt thing, people EVERYWHERE want to see the big stars. If brazil ONLY wants to see brazilians then thats their problem IMO. I bet they'd be excited to see Jon Jones though just the same as anyone else would be excited to see AS. I understand building some regional stars and stacking cards in that way but it gets to a point where its rediculous. These are world wide athletes and should compete in a variety of places.

Isn't the issue with Vitor that he tested positive for steroids previously so he won't get a TRT exemption in Nevada (and probably a lot of other places outside Brazil)? That's what seems shady about it, not just the TRT alone. Phone Post 3.0

Stigga - Kevin Iole:
@CECsec214 It's cheating and they're not even trying to hide it. Make him get tested by someone other than his hometown boys Phone Post 3.0
My understanding is ufc also has him tested. Weekly test for all known trt users. They use them to check their testosterone levels.

IMO that's why Dana has calmed down on Belfort. He said some negative stuff like " if Belfort needs trt he should hang it up" (paraphrase) or something like that when Belfort acknowledged his trt use to the public. Phone Post 3.0

Surly - Isn't the issue with Vitor that he tested positive for steroids previously so he won't get a TRT exemption in Nevada (and probably a lot of other places outside Brazil)? That's what seems shady about it, not just the TRT alone. Phone Post 3.0

kizer said it was unlikely vitor would get a TUE

Kings21 - 
hellride - Regional stars. GSP always fights in Canada now doesn't he? Half the roster is on TRT these days, not sure what Iole is bitching about.

GSP is fighting in Vegas next because people were bitchign about him just fighting in Canada. Vitor is no different. Regardless of the trt thing, people EVERYWHERE want to see the big stars. If brazil ONLY wants to see brazilians then thats their problem IMO. I bet they'd be excited to see Jon Jones though just the same as anyone else would be excited to see AS. I understand building some regional stars and stacking cards in that way but it gets to a point where its rediculous. These are world wide athletes and should compete in a variety of places.

Seems to me that the top draws only fight in their own backyard, or Las Vegas.

Kentpaul - 
DanTheWolfman - if he didn't hashtag shady maybe he would have been ok. Vitor did pass multiple tests leading up to his recent fights correct?

Anybody with half decent knowledge about steroids can pass a piss test especially elite sportsmen because only the stupid ones get caught

The UFC has stated that TRT fighters are tested more often so they can't spike their levels.

Not sure why Iole felt the need to use the word shady, he had to know that would upset Dana. It is generally easier to get somebody to answer a question if you don't go out of your way to antagonize them.

Kevin just lost his press pass for UFC events. Phone Post 3.0

Ip Man 81 -
Stigga - Kevin Iole:
Who is this guy? Phone Post 3.0
He's just replying to twitter follower Phone Post 3.0

Kings21 - 

The difference is that GSP is a star everywhere, Vitor is not.

Surly - Isn't the issue with Vitor that he tested positive for steroids previously so he won't get a TRT exemption in Nevada (and probably a lot of other places outside Brazil)? That's what seems shady about it, not just the TRT alone. Phone Post 3.0

LOL

Nevada would rubber stamp Vitor's TRT exemption. The UFC is a MASSIVE revenue generator for the state. Lorenzo makes one call to the Governor or the Director of Department of Business and Industry, and Kizer would fall into line quicker than shit through a goose.

I've never been a fan of Kevins. He gets the best seat in the house. Be grateful dude.

He's big, but people r getting tired. You can't headline a card w him in Rio or Sao Paulo, for an example. Only small cities

Steve4192 - 

LOL

Nevada would rubber stamp Vitor's TRT exemption. The UFC is a MASSIVE revenue generator for the state. Lorenzo makes one call to the Governor or the Director of Department of Business and Industry, and Kizer would fall into line quicker than shit through a goose.

Nonsense. If the UFC has that much pull, why is Maz always used for UFC events?

Does the UFC make them money? Sure, but it is not as though they run shows there monthly.