Dana has a smile ear to ear

He hates Frank. You know he's loving this.

He also is smiling because his B team would own that whole card.

His B level? You're an idiot.

Golden Boy you ARE his B-team

his bitch team, you faggot

i think le would lose to leben, marquardt, lutter, franklin.

melendez would probably lose to guida just to name one.

robbie lawler.. well he already is an ex UFC B-level fighter who couldn't hack it in the UFC and was released. same thing with nick diaz, edwards and fickett.

" melendez would probably lose to guida just to name one."

YOU FUCKING LOSER! HE ALREADY BEAT CLAY YOU DIPSHIT!

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cung is not a draw except where there is a large Vietnamese population.

Fact is, no one is really a draw without the UFC marketing team behind
them.

I give Strikeforce much credit though. They are a great regional
promotion that has done things right If they tried to big time it they
wouldn't be around. They got their base and they focus on it.

"YOU FUCKING LOSER! HE ALREADY BEAT CLAY YOU DIPSHIT!

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i know that. he won a very close split decision that many people thought clay won. i think clay would beat him in a rematch.

by the way, do you always look like a 14 year old when you type?

I'm pretty sure Gilbert soundly dominated Clay,and the split has been called done of the worst decisions in modern MMA history.

"Did you even watch the fight asshole?? It wasnt close at all. IIRC, there was a scoring mistake and it shouldve been a unanimous decision. Of course youre just posting shit out of your ass and you are not welcome as an mma fan."

yup. i actually have the fight and just watched it not too long ago. and yes it was a very close split decision. could have gone either way but alot of people thought clay was robbed. like i said, he would win the rematch IMO.

" i know that. he won a very close split decision that many people thought clay won. i think clay would beat him in a rematch."

You don't know SHIT you fucking fag!!!

You obviously didn't see the fight and RAN your ass over to sherdog looking for help.

Now STFD and STFU you stupid little bitch!!!

Caliphornia go get an appointment with Dr. Kevorkian.

I don't think he is smiling at all.  We are getting more and more cheap and free MMA that is turning out to be very exciting.  Exciting enough were there is no reason for me to be paying $45 for a Standard Definition UFC when I can watch EliteXC, HDNET fights, etc for free in Hi-Def.

"caliphornia you retard. you dont even know who clay guida is and your backtracking is pathetic. Shut down your computer and save yourself the embarrassment."

ok, so now you have called me a douchebag, a retard, and an asshole all within one thread. wow, you really are the mature one aren't you?

go ahead and keep throwing names at me, please. it doesn't change the fact that i am right that it was a close split decision, and it doesn't change the fact that i am right when i said many of gary shaw's top fighters are ex-UFC fighters who couldn't hack it.

lol caliphornia don't know shit

fighter finder usin noob, that fight wasn't even remotely close

"ok, so now you have called me a douchebag, a retard, and an asshole all within one thread. wow, you really are the mature one aren't you?

go ahead and keep throwing names at me, please. it doesn't change the fact that i am right that it was a close split decision, and it doesn't change the fact that i am right when i said many of gary shaw's top fighters are ex-UFC fighters who couldn't hack it."

Only on the internet could such a dingleberry LOSE so badly and keep flapping his mouth...

" Damnnnnnnnn haulport"

You like?

"Only on the internet could such a dingleberry LOSE so badly and keep flapping his mouth..."

only on the internet could such a dingleberry resort to posting pictures and using caps lock to do his talking for him.

wow you really got no shame at all do you?

how much do they pay you for your shame?