Dana has a smile ear to ear

" only on the internet could such a dingleberry resort to posting pictures and using caps lock to do his talking for him."

Continue to embarrass yourself JACKASS....I'll get out of your way.....

"Caliphornia this is an mma forum and you arent an mma fan. So leave."

actually, i am an MMA fan. and no, i'm not going to leave. sorry sonestersambo. if you would like something to cheer you up i hear crooky makes a helluva chocolate chip cookie.

"no you dont know anything about the sport and you are a trend follower. So leave."

yawwwwn. yup, i do know about the sport. and nope, i'm not a trend follower. and no, i'm not going to leave. i'm going to stay right here because i like you so much.

next.

All Caliphornia knows how to do is run to Sherdog and YouTube to try and cover up his TOTAL IGNORANCE of anything that has to do with MMA!

LOL @ you!

yup, i said clay would beat melendez. i thought he did it the first time and i think he'll do it again. and as someone else said in this thread, UFC's B roster would beat most of gary shaw's entire team. gary's top level team consists of mostly UFC rejects anyways.

caliphornia you are fucking pathetic man

come on lets hear it

admit you've never actually seen Guida/Melendez

admit you went to fight finder to look it up

admit you saw it was a split decision and came on here and claimed it was "close" and "controversial"

Dude, you are a couple of photos of you with a box of White Castle away from having a monumental internet beatdown...quit while you have a shred of dignity....unless Dana's offering $0.15 per post tonight instead of $0.05

the real question is, have you seen it? i have the fight on my computer and yes, it was a close decision. whoever said it was "not even remotely close" needs to re-evaluate their MMA analyzing skills.

back on topic, UFC's B-team beats gary shaws entire roster. i'm sorry that makes you so upset.

" admit you've never actually seen Guida/Melendez"

Oh he saw it...............on fucking YOUTUBE right after he looked it up on Sherdog after it was pointed out that HIS POSTS ARE NOTHING BUT ASS VOMIT!

"the real question is, have you seen it? i have the fight on my computer and yes, it was a close decision. whoever said it was "not even remotely close" needs to re-evaluate their MMA analyzing skills."

Oh definitely wise NHB wizard!!!

Clay getting punched in the fucking face and desparately trying for failed takedowns is TRULY a close decision!

IDIOT!

oh no, he's assaulting me with pictures! SHIT!

" oh no, he's assaulting me with pictures! SHIT!"

No. I am treating you with disregard because you are a joke my friend............

"Most likely you are backtracking and trying very hard to mask the fact that you are a no nothing pretending to know something."

yes, it was a close split decision. you thought it wasn't close. i'm sorry that hurts you so much to realize someone has a difference of opinion than you. try not to be so sensitive from now on.

hey man try not to backpedal so fast, you might strain something

I don't think Dana is smiling;

That Show was an unbelievable success! The Card on paper was fairly weak but damn the fights themselves were amazingly entertaining; for pure entertainment value this show was a 10+!

The Main Event lived up to it's billing as one of the best stand-up wars in MMA history! The Attendance must have been 20,000!