Dana: Hendo will be in JBJ's face until...

he is stopped or JBJ is. From press conference after UFC 150

I've said this all along too. Hendo is coming inside time and again (Dana said this too). JBJ will not be able to just keep Hendo at bay fighting this fight under his own terms as he has all others. I'm sure Hendo is okay with getting stopped, the pain that JBJ can inflict and is willing to pay the price.

No one knows about the clinch in the fight or if Hendo can be the 1st to take JBJ down. I believe he will with his lower center of gravity. I think all the pressure in the world is on JBJ in this fight too.

War motherfucking Hendo!!! Phone Post

Hendo has nothing to lose. Because of that I think we will see him throw H-bomb after H-bomb until he either connects or gets finished.

That being said, Hendo doesn't have the best takedown defense so he needs to be careful of not being too aggressive. He got taken down at will against Jake Shields at 185, imagine how easily Bones Jones can do it if he times it.

War Hendo.

UFC president tries to hype a fight - what a shocker!

Hendo's got to be a huge underdog here and for good reason. 

Please remember he has a VERY bad back in his only loss in his last eight fight there M4. He also took a medication that forced into a VERY hard cut.

Hendo must watch out for TD's agreed.

I think round one will be like that, but he will look like slow motion against jon in later rounds, if they get that far. Phone Post

is Henderson the same guy who was dominated by Jake Shields ? and hes going to give Jones a run ?

HENDO!!!!! Phone Post

double post.

Winston Wolf - is Henderson the same guy who was dominated by Jake Shields ? and hes going to give Jones a run ?

Yeah, he is also the same guy who knocked out Bisping, Wanderlei, Fedor, Renzo, Babalu, Feijao , Gono and Chonan and beat Vitor, Big Nog, Shogun, Misaki, Bustamante, Ninja, Newton and Yvel.

In other words, on Hendersons best day he can beat anyone at any weight class.

i absolutely HATE JBJ but I can't deny the fact that Hendo has nothing for JBJ. Remember, as great as Hendo is, Shields beat him.

Winston Wolf - is Henderson the same guy who was dominated by Jake Shields ? and hes going to give Jones a run ?

WW again you're a dam idiot, why? You mean U really didn't know in his only loss in his last eight Hendo had a VERY bad back and medication he took that forced into a VERY hard cut?

The man is 2-1 VS the undisputed 2 HW GOATS and has only one loss VS HW's (6-1 I believe). He's much better with weight on. You never get tired of hating do you?

Kimbos Bread - i absolutely HATE JBJ but I can't deny the fact that Hendo has nothing for JBJ. Remember, as great as Hendo is, Shields beat him.

See post above brain Dr

A Flock Of Seagals - 
M477 - 

Yeah, he is also the same guy who knocked out Bisping, Wanderlei, Fedor, Renzo, Babalu, Feijao , Gono and Chonan and beat Vitor, Big Nog, Shogun, Misaki, Bustamante, Ninja, Newton and Yvel.

Could never beat Anderson.

Well I guess since he couldn't beat Anderson (no one can beat Anderson) if I punch that into my MMA calculator means he has 0 chance vs JBJ?

riiiiiight.

M477 - 

he can also lose .Would u care to bet ? ill even give u Vegas odds But I got Jones

id bet my house Jones if he fought Shields 20 times would win each one.Lets bet

Winston Wolf - 
M477 - 

he can also lose .Would u care to bet ? ill even give u Vegas odds But I got Jones

I don't bet on MMA, but to pretend like because he lost to Shields 2 years ago has anything to do with his fight in a different weight class is funny.

Especially considering who Dan Henderson is, a guy who is known to beat fighters much bigger than him and perform better at 205 then 185.

He went 5 rounds with Rampage when Rampage was in his prime. Henderson just entered his prime this last year, his confidence and power are at all-time highs.

He also knocked out Shields in that first round and Jake recovered very very fast. People seem to forget that.

and Jones destroyed Rampage.Jones will destroy Henderson too.

A Flock Of Seagals - He has no chance against Silva, None.

Anderson took his H-bomb clean and Hendo pulled guard cause he was scared to stand then Anderson tooled him on the ground and made him quit.

No possible way for him to win, sorry.

Show GIF of AS getting hit clean with right. He parried all shots as I remember and Hendo went in with a dumb plan, "I'm going to KO as".

Just BS U post

Winston Wolf - and Jones destroyed Rampage.Jones will destroy Henderson too.

The Rampage who fought Jon Jones isn't the Rampage who knocked out Liddell, powerbombed Arona and beat Henderson...

That was I am a movie star now so I am not going to do anything but stand in front of you and box Rampage.