Dana hopes NSAC doesn't grant Vitor a TUE for TRT

44 Magnum - 
DoomFarmer - It's better for Zuffa's pockets if Vitor gets the rocket fuel.

Smarten the fuck up, goof. Phone Post 3.0

This may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on here.

Just now as the UFC is finally being covered by ESPN and major sporting outlets as a legit sporting event, the guy who beat the greatest ever, was beat by a guy who uses "legal" testosterone because he abused steroids in the past.

Yes, that would be spectacular for the sport and critics.

Now give your Mom's computer back to her.

The ole "You live with your parents!!" bit?

Really?

Sorry I hurt your precious, delicate little feelings as well, BTW.

DoomFarmer - 
44 Magnum - 

This may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on here.

Just now as the UFC is finally being covered by ESPN and major sporting outlets as a legit sporting event, the guy who beat the greatest ever, was beat by a guy who uses "legal" testosterone because he abused steroids in the past.

Yes, that would be spectacular for the sport and critics.

Now give your Mom's computer back to her.

The ole "You live with your parents!!" bit?

Really?

in fairness, if you didn't live with your parents, he wouldn't have anything to say :)

DoomFarmer - Sorry I hurt your precious, delicate little feelings as well, BTW.

You didn't hurt my feelings at all. You just showed how dumb you are

Reed Rothchild - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

Complete and total PR move. Dana, who clearly uses roids himself, would be completely fine with TRT and general PED usage in the sport if it were not for fan opposition.

I really don't think most fans give a shit about PEDs... It's the vocal idiots that hate PEDs that people here Phone Post 3.0

Why are people idiots for hating PEDs?

44 Magnum - 
DoomFarmer - Sorry I hurt your precious, delicate little feelings as well, BTW.

You didn't hurt my feelings at all. You just showed how dumb you are

A TRT infused Vitor is a much easier fight to sell and market.

All of this "Honor and integrity" bullshit aside, you are the dumb one if you deny this.

Vitor will get his TRT, watch.

I'm so confused. Phone Post 3.0

Tad Ghostal -
Team GDP - 

i'm actually very surprised dana said this. the ufc has been supporting trt basically since inception. 

They're savvy enough to notice fan opinion and change their stance accordingly.
I seem to remember the opposite. Dana has been very vocal about not liking it and believe people are abusing it. They test the shit out of the guys who apply for TUEs the issue is they don't test them year round and Dana himself has said these guys are jacking their levels up and then bringing them down when they need to.

They follow the ACs and if they allow it, they don't keep it from happening. Maybe they should but I am sure it's more complicated then that.

I'd be interested in seeing some interviews were anyone from Zuffa has said they support TRT and are for it. I have only seen them think it's sketchy. Maybe I missed something. Phone Post 3.0

TRT enhanced Vitor is fucking unstoppable right now.

"TRT enhanced" is a contradiction. TRT doesn't enhance you, it restores you to normal.

Vitor seems more enhanced than restored, though.

Rocket Fuel’s got the upstate prison flavor that keeps you ugly all night long!

"We test the shit out of Vitor."

"He's only in Brazil every fight because he's a big draw for Globo. We test him every time year round."