Dana is contacting ex-UFC fighters, to SLAP! . Pay = 2k to Show. 2k to Win

lol Awful.

12 Likes

LOL shit,

2 Likes

This shit is absolutely awful and precisely what a retired fighter should stay away from for their health.

34 Likes

$2,000 to show $2000 to win doesn’t seem crazy. You don’t have to train, you have to take a slap or two to the face, maybe get a concussion.

16 Likes

Have fun dude. Id rather not get concussed and not make a potential 4 grand.

20 Likes

9 Likes

No that sounds pretty awful in terms of payment

16 Likes

This slap thing is so retarded. Guaranteed concussions.

Yeah, that’s worth $2-4k. Rofl

11 Likes

Let me explain something to everybody, I can’t explain what a fucking unique opportunity this is. You have nothing to worry about except coming in everyday and getting better at supposedly what you want to do for a living.

We picked who we believed are the best guys in this fucking country right now, fucking act like it man.

Do you want to be a slapper for $2k? Thats the question, its not about cutting weight, its not about living in a fucking house its about do you want to be a fucking slapper?

27 Likes

Brian De Palma Horror GIF by filmeditor

How I Met Your Mother Barney GIF by Laff

Come on Ronda!!

3 Likes

Week Sauce

You should sign up then, I’m sure you can get on the roster

4 Likes

In my current financial situation & how many fights that I have had in my lifetime…I would sign up in nothing flat.

3 Likes

How Can She Slap??

For only $2,000?

4 Likes
3 Likes

I can’t believe this is even a real thing outside of some rednecks at a bar. This is a ridiculous spectacle like X-arm but worse and less skillful.

11 Likes

This

Plus it’s not even fun. How the fuck is that fun? Slapping somebody isn’t fun. Punching is, though. Getting slapped isn’t fun. Getting punched is, though.

I’d love to hear a sound logical argument from somebody on how this could possibly be enjoyable from a participant’s perspective.

2 Likes

Every slap fighting thread should have a gif of Dana slapping his wife

8 Likes

Make it happen Dorf