Dana is heated Izzy lost

You guys watching this? Cash cow gone.

1 Like

Just said Izzy needs to stick at 185lbs.

4 Likes

I’m hoping Holland beats Brunson because I think Israel vs Holland will be a great fight. 

1 Like

One reporter just asked him "did you catch any streamers?" Dana's response he looked at his pr manager "no." Now it's just Nunes is the best athlete ever. I'm playing COD they brought up Cyborg also. Apparently Cyborg parked a promotional van in front of the venue. This card was not trending in the US, it was trending in Canada and Brazil. Back to more Nunes. Too much Nunes is the greatest athlete ever.

He's nearing nuclear tomato status. I love his passion though.

1 Like
Oh See Mikey -

He's mad red. Izzy fucked him. His damage control on Izzy is almost like Rogan and Cormier. Izzy probably crying in the car right now.

5 Likes

He didn't seem upset. He seemed to be more concerned with dom opening his mouth to one of his sponsors

Izzy is the still the middleweight champ, I don’t see what the problem is here. 

4 Likes

Dom's mask coming off, all the fighters smiling and necking the stuff in the cage seems an awkward memory 

TheSpookedKabuki -
Oh See Mikey -

He's mad red. Izzy fucked him. His damage control on Izzy is almost like Rogan and Cormier. Izzy probably crying in the car right now.

Lol @ Izzy crying. Dude gives zero fucks that he lost, didn’t you watch his interview? Back to the drawing board and next title defense at 185. 

2 Likes

It was a stupid fight to create from a promoters perspective.  Two divisions that are rather thin... You either lose your lightheavy weight champ or your Middleweight phenom gets a loss.

Izzy should have stayed at 185 and continued to dominate.

Jan B. should have fought Glover. 

4 Likes
knockoutfighter -

It was a stupid fight to create from a promoters perspective.  Two divisions that are rather thin... You either lose your lightheavy weight champ or your Middleweight phenom gets a loss.

I never liked the fight to begin with. Izzy had only defended twice before moving up. The only caveat there was that the only real contender at 185 was a guy he just KO’d not long ago. Everyone else is either coming off losses or just doesn’t have any top wins. Oh well, let’s see who’s next at middleweight. 

2 Likes
MasterofMartialArts -
knockoutfighter -

I never liked the fight to begin with. Izzy had only defended twice before moving up. The only caveat there was that the only real contender at 185 was a guy he just KO’d not long ago. Everyone else is either coming off losses or just doesn’t have any top wins. Oh well, let’s see who’s next at middleweight. 

I agree, but I would have preferred Izzy to remain dominant at 185.  I remember everyone wanted GSP to move up but he chose to stay at 170 and clear everyone out, UFC kept the contenders coming.  I would blame the UFC for not having at least 4-5 contenders in the picture for Izzy. 

The timing of this fight was even weirder because Jones had just vacated.  The fans wanted Jones vs Izzy.  But maybe Izzy figured this was his only option to get the Jones fight?  I’m not sure but either way I don’t think this one decision loss should hurt Izzy in the long run.  I give him respect for stepping up to the challenge.  I just didn’t like the matchup.. AND I really wanted to see Glover get his title shot before it’s too late.  Glover’s biggest challenge is father time.

MasterofMartialArts -
TheSpookedKabuki -
Oh See Mikey -

Lol @ Izzy crying. Dude gives zero fucks that he lost, didn’t you watch his interview? Back to the drawing board and next title defense at 185. 

It just ended 5 minutes ago. He is in good spirits. If Jan didn't wrestle fuck he loses. But you probably were a GSP fan also. I respect them all. Bet you have Amanda Nunes posters on your wall. Jan sounds just like Arnold in Terminator 2.

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

I agree. There is a reason Jones is taking so long to gain weight. Big difference between gaining water weight vs muscle mass. Jones would of murdered Izzy. You can't fight 30lbs underweight and not expect to be laid on the whole fight. What happened? Laid on him the whole fight. That's point fighting. Has anyone checked on Sterling's vital signs? 

TheSpookedKabuki -
MasterofMartialArts -
TheSpookedKabuki -
Oh See Mikey -

It just ended 5 minutes ago. He is in good spirits. If Jan didn't wrestle fuck he loses. But you probably were a GSP fan also. I respect them all. Bet you have Amanda Nunes posters on your wall. Jan sounds just like Arnold in Terminator 2.

Why don’t you go nurse on izzy’s titty, weeb?

4 Likes
HillboFrateTrane -
TheSpookedKabuki -
MasterofMartialArts -
TheSpookedKabuki -
Oh See Mikey -

Why don’t you go nurse on izzy’s titty, weeb?

Obviously reading is NOT one of your better attributes. I don't like Adesanya. I'm laughing my ass off at the damage control they are trying to pull off. 

1 Like
knockoutfighter -
MasterofMartialArts -
knockoutfighter -

I agree, but I would have preferred Izzy to remain dominant at 185.  I remember everyone wanted GSP to move up but he chose to stay at 170 and clear everyone out, UFC kept the contenders coming.  I would blame the UFC for not having at least 4-5 contenders in the picture for Izzy. 

The timing of this fight was even weirder because Jones had just vacated.  The fans wanted Jones vs Izzy.  But maybe Izzy figured this was his only option to get the Jones fight?  I’m not sure but either way I don’t think this one decision loss should hurt Izzy in the long run.  I give him respect for stepping up to the challenge.  I just didn’t like the matchup.. AND I really wanted to see Glover get his title shot before it’s too late.  Glover’s biggest challenge is father time.

Yeah I agree... I wish he would have stayed at 185 too. But I think this loss will be good for him, he will learn from it. He’s humble. Now he should be even more focused on middleweight and since he says he wants to “rule” it then hopefully that means he’s staying for a while. I don’t think this loss hurts his stock at all. 

1 Like
TheSpookedKabuki -
MasterofMartialArts -
TheSpookedKabuki -
Oh See Mikey -

Lol yeah I love GSP. I don’t have any Nunes posters, though (or any posters). Strange that he is Polish and sounds like Arnold but Rakic is actually Austrian and doesn’t sound like him at all.Â