Dana lectures the UG (M&G pics, lots of pics)...

Well, it wasn’t as much a lecture as it was a conversation hahaha, some of the photo’s just reminded me of a university lecture so I thought I’d make that the thread title.

So here’s some of the many photo’s I took at the M&G in Seattle. I still have a ton of photos to process but I thought I’d start with the photo’s of Dana answering some questions while we were in the stands after the weigh-ins. Over the next few days I’ll start posting the photo’s we took with most of you in the cage. Please remember that some of you had me take the pics with your pones and left before I could get pics with my camera, so after I post mine if yours isn’t there feel free to post yours.

Remember, I’m not a professional photographer, I’m still learning. My gear is considered “pro-sumer” better than consumer but not professional. Pro gear would cost at least $10,000 more than what I use (I‘m accepting donations though hahaha).

Edit: I was so focused on taking pics I don't remember to much of the Q&A so please feel free to share your experiences folks.

So here we go…

P.S. sould any of you want to see more of my photography you can do so here:
Facebook Page
Website
This is what lead me to select the thread title, it reminds me of a university lecture:

A different angle:

A 3rd angle:

Dana lands on the UG:

A good laugh:

The three amigos: (Matt Phillips, Big EP, and Dana)

What?:

The dynamic duo:

Edited to add a B&W, just because I can (and I love B&W)

Cheers folks

So here are some of the cage photo’s. I have to be honest and say that I’m not all that happy with how these photos turned out and It’s no ones fault but mine. I have never shot in an environment like this, the lighting is very unique and I wish I would have altered my settings for the environment but it’s all part of the learning process. I promise you all that next time I will be more prepared for shooting in the cage.

This is only about half of the people from the cage shoot but I need to spend some time with my kids, I’ll get more up tomorrow. All the people who PM’d me I’ll get your photo’s to you right away. Also I have numbered the pictures, if you let me know which photo is you I’ll edit and add your name.

#1 - JoeMimic - remember folks, if you love this bad ass shirt you can buy it from UG member Quick, just click this thread...

#4 - ekiben

#5 - catchysignature

#6 - Big EP

#7 - Narcolepsy & friend

#8 - My buddy Martin, Mark and Me

#9 - Leghound

#10 - Leghound 

#11 - My friends again Mark and Martin

#12 -  Martin's album cover (not really but it looks like it haha)

#13 - repseatown

#14 - Matt Philips

#15 - Strugglezworth 

#16 - alwayssunnyintacoma

#17 - theken206 & DW (finally a flaka)

#18 - Nitsujsalguod (stickeforce shirt)

#22 - rummy - not in the cage but just look at that smile, such a nice and happy dude.

#25 - Bunso

#29 - EvilEye

#30 - BigRandyG

Sweet pics, my pic with Dana looks like the slow part of a snuff film

#39 - Captain Epic

#40 - Captain Epic

Still more to go, keep cheking as I'll be updating daily...

Great pictures.. turned out great.. cant wait to see more tomorrow.. Thanks again Geek for taking them ay!

octowussy - Aye, not a looker in the bunch.

Ugly, the whole lot of us!

That's pretty awesome! So how many UGers went? Phone Post

This pic is a obvious fake there are women in it. Not mention everyone that post on the UG is 6'3 230 lbs shredded and good looking.

Matt Phillips -
octowussy - Aye, not a looker in the bunch.

Ugly, the whole lot of us!

There's a female. Good nuff Phone Post

Damn i look white as fuck. I need to start looking like I live in Hawaii.

Krs10KO.com - 

Aprox. 130 I'm guessing.

the geek - 
Krs10KO.com - 

Aprox. 130 I'm guessing.

I think the rough estimate was 140. There were a few last minute people.

ttt Phone Post

Looks like it was a good time! Phone Post

Matt Phillips - 
the geek - 
Krs10KO.com - 

Aprox. 130 I'm guessing.

I think the rough estimate was 140. There were a few last minute people.

Good turnout. We had 7 in Montreal.

Well...it's nice to see you guys finally crawled out of mom's basement and did something for a change!

j/k...Geek...AWESOME pics...you did a great job.

Quik - Well...it's nice to see you guys finally crawled out of mom's basement and did something for a change!

j/k...Geek...AWESOME pics...you did a great job.

Bwahahaha and thanks a lot bud. That means a lot.

the geek - Reserving spot for more pics tomorrow

Thanks for taking the pics for us all, great pics! Anyway I can get a copy of some those pics sent over to me via email. If so send me a dm or i fean do the same. Thanks! Phone Post

this is by far one of best experiences ive ever had. thank you to the UG and Matt for setting this up and making dreams come true. also, your not that white. :) Phone Post

Nice!! Phone Post