Dana Loesch destroys Stephanopoulos

https://youtu.be/gkpwY-t2INM

Shes good at her job

She is a thunder cunt but definitely does her job well. 

StankieEdgar - 

She is a thunder cunt but definitely does her job well. 

She is beautiful, shame she married so early to her weird husband - she could do so much better.

She destroyed Georgie boy.  I wish she would have come out and just called him a liar when he was spouting his crap.

I would bang her so hard that they would make up crimes to charge me with

In

I'd drink Super Beets out of her ass.

I love strong women.  She too angry for me.  Would still fuck

He's such a fucking worm.

Just lol at banning semi-automatic weapons.

theBEAToff - I'd drink Super Beets out of her ass.
Lol

She shut him down at every turn. 

Just say we want to ban all guns! Fucking libtards

Why do they keep bringing this gun show shit up. It's been proven time after time not to be true. You can't go to a gun show and walk out with a gun and no background check. All of those dealers have their FFL's and more than likely have their own gun stores that are brick and mortar. They all do background checks period. I've been to gun shows. Never seen a purchase without one unless they had their CPL.

David@accu - Why do they keep bringing this gun show shit up. It's been proven time after time not to be true. You can't go to a gun show and walk out with a gun and no background check. All of those dealers have their FFL's and more than likely have their own gun stores that are brick and mortar. They all do background checks period. I've been to gun shows. Never seen a purchase without one unless they had their CPL.

Same reason they keep conflating "automatic" and "semi automatic"

they are a combination of willfully ignorant and willing to lie.

I've got the most justified American boner right now.

She is awesome!

That was a great watch

Guns is the eash way out, no one want to handle the real problem, that would require too much work.

She ate his lunch