Dana: Loretta is a dumb f*&#ing bi&*ch (vid)

repost bitches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOLXBMHOje8

This thread title made me want to chose this thread.

I KNOW RIGHT?

4 later

oooooooo

Tell us how you really feel Dana.

April Fools!!! 

Dana Really thinks Loretta Hunt is a wonderful person and a stellar journalist, and puts his own personnel agenda aside to commend her devotion to reporting on the sport of mixed martial arts.

....Double April Fools!!!

Dana doesn't think any of that, he really thinks Loretta is a dumb f*&#ing bi&*ch

lame

Without people like Loretta, Dana wouldn't have had a sport to purchase. I don't have anything against Dana but he see's things different than he used too. Then, again this sport is really nothing like it used to be either. Its more a fad and the funny thing is....people like Loretta will still be around when most of the newbs get tired of it.

ouch!!!!

LOL.

He might not have the best way of going about it, but I don't blame him. As someone who works in the media, most reporters (especially print and new media) are fucking leeches who certainly wouldn't let the truth stand in the way of a sensational story.

BTW, I got say I like Dana. I totally see how he rubs some people the wrong way, but I work with a bunch of stiff's in suits all day. The way he just lets it fly is pretty refreshing. We had him on my old radio station a few times, and everyone who dealt with him, from the producers to the hosts, really liked him.

geesus that's harsh if that's not an April fool's joke

Wow....watch that video while you can folks...That thing will come down.

If her story is factually incorrect, I don't bame him for being pissed.

You can't run with a story like that unless your facts are 100% straight. That's the type of shit people lose their jobs over in the real world.

BTW, does anyone know where loretta went to J-school? I'm not doubting her creds, I'm just curious.

Mad Xyientist -  April Fools!!! 

Dana Really thinks Loretta Hunt is a wonderful person and a stellar journalist, and puts his own personnel agenda aside to commend her devotion to reporting on the sport of mixed martial arts.

....Double April Fools!!!

Dana doesn't think any of that, he really thinks Loretta is a dumb f*&#ing bi&*ch

haha!

lol@j-school...we are talking about mma here...

articulate as always

goku - lol@j-school...we are talking about mma here...

Ahhh... I thought we were talking about journalism, and journalistic integrity (sp?)

My bad.

Dana is saying he stayed off on Rampage's business matter? how about when he had a heated argument with Juanito regarding the way him handling Rampage's career, Dana's a Total Liar..I laughed my ass off when he was telling his fighters not to say FUCK on Public, What a Moron