Dana lost alot of money last night

He has hoping that the free fight on spike would get more people to buy what he thought would be Couture vs Cro Cop PPV.Its going to be alot harder to sell Couture vs Gonzaga.Now he will have to put a couple of big name fighters on that PPV so it will draw more people to buy it.I know he wanted Hughes vs GSP 3 but after Serr beat GSP he was like fuck what do I do now.So then he decides to make Serra and Hughes coaches of TUF 6 to hype up that fight.

yeah i think i saw him eating a can of beans on the back of a train today.

i was thinking the same thing. but they did get a good fight to promote bisping with. and kongo looked impressive on this feet. they got some names out there.. including gonzaga and cro cop.. i think this event helps them in the long run.

if you don't think Dana knows full well anything can happen in MMA, you're nuts. He's got contingency plans for everything.

The people who were going to buy Couture/Cro Cop will still buy Couture/Gonzaga.

His boy Bisping won and he got an amazing highlight reel KO aired on free television, I'm pretty sure he's plenty happy with that.

noone will forget the cro cop KO though. itll be hard to market him as the most feared striker in MMA after that brutal KO. even i had a hard time watching that on replay. i thought he was seriously injured.

To most Crocop was still an unknown guy minus the hardcore fans.

^^^^^ yes....now gonzaga looks like a real exciting fighter to the casual fan, i was certainly impressed last night, and am still looking forward to the randy fight...maybe now we get crocop v. arlovski?

If the name "Couture" is on the card, people will buy it.

Gee, Dana is stuck with a fight between Randy Coutor and a guy who just knocked out the scariest striker in the world in spectacular fashion. I am sure he is really broken up about it.

Who should Bisping fight next.Jardine Forrest Lambert or Machida.

This will actually be a plus for Dana in the long run.  After Gonzaga's impressive KO victory over Cro Cop, people have noticed Gonzaga and will want to see his fight against Couture.  That head kick KO will look great when they promote Couture vs. Gonzaga.  Another star is born. 

As long as Cro Cop's ankle is OK, he will be easy to promote again as Cro Cop tears through the division in highlight clip fashion.  Cro Cop will murder his next opponent.  Cro Cop vs Gonzaga II could be a big fight money maker for BLAF, depending on how their next few fights turn out. 

BLAF wins again. 

BTW, Dana White would have been the winner, if Tito showed up for their boxing match.

Gary Hughes, Team BLAF

"if you don't think Dana knows full well anything can happen in MMA, you're nuts. He's got contingency plans for everything."

Well said. Take Ortiz vs Shamrock 2, Ortiz absolutely brutalizes Shamrock, the fight is stopped, the fans boo and Dana brings out Wanderlei Silva as a teaser for Silva vs Liddell.

The better man won. Anyeone who was going to order Crocop vs. Randy should still order Gonzaga vs. Randy. The two best hevayweights in the UFC now go at it, and it should be an entertaining main event for once. We look at how Gonzaga started off in the UFc, where he was booed repeatidly for his boring fight. Fans didn't want to see him again, now he is gonna fight for the title, pretty cool story.

"Now he will have to put a couple of big name fighters on that PPV so it will draw more people to buy it."

Shouldn't he always be putting the big names on the ppv's anyway?