Dana loves Conor more than

GSP, Lesnar, BJ, and Chuck combined, and dare I say, even Ronda, despite all the success and money they brought to the UFC. He's like Dan Hardy times 1,000,000. Is this Dana's latest ploy to skyrocket a fighter to beyond superstar status? Has he ever heard of throwing all your eggs into one basket?

I've just never seen so much attention devoted to one fighter. I mean, GSP was paid very, very well, but was he ever brought around the world on a private jet and put up in hotel penthouses just because?

No, I don't hate Conor. Just genuinely curious why Dana is bananas for him. Phone Post 3.0

Dana gambles by the millions son. He sees a superstar in conor and the dude is a hit. Cant deny that. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOVrRwHyF9o

"I mean, GSP was paid very, very well, but was he ever brought around the world on a private jet"

Kings21 - Dana gambles by the millions son. He sees a superstar in conor and the dude is a hit. Cant deny that. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

kyle223 - GSP, Lesnar, BJ, and Chuck combined, and dare I say, even Ronda, despite all the success and money they brought to the UFC. He's like Dan Hardy times 1,000,000. Is this Dana's latest ploy to skyrocket a fighter to beyond superstar status? Has he ever heard of throwing all your eggs into one basket?

I've just never seen so much attention devoted to one fighter. I mean, GSP was paid very, very well, but was he ever brought around the world on a private jet and put up in hotel penthouses just because?

No, I don't hate Conor. Just genuinely curious why Dana is bananas for him. Phone Post 3.0

you dont worry about Dana and his eggs

Conor does his job properly is the reason why. He does all the PR stuff and goes above and beyond, He has plenty of style, he wins his fights and picks the finish, and he brings alot of money and attention to the Featherweight division which people always claim that the lighter weightclasses are boring. Phone Post 3.0

He has the personality, the market, fight results, and fight style.

Chuck had the style, results, maybe the white American Market, but had little personality.

GSP had results, and a market.

BirdWatcher -
crudz - Conor does his job properly is the reason why. He does all the PR stuff and goes above and beyond, He has plenty of style, he wins his fights and picks the finish, and he brings alot of money and attention to the Featherweight division which people always claim that the lighter weightclasses are boring. Phone Post 3.0
How many fights has he actually predicted the finish and delivered? Serious question, I only know of the last fight. Phone Post 3.0
Brandao as well. Phone Post 3.0

life itself

Driveway snow? Phone Post 3.0

Because he's Irish and everyone from Boston thinks they are Irish.

Conor is a cash cow simple as that, can you imagine if Coker put a offer on the table Phone Post 3.0

potato623 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOVrRwHyF9o

"I mean, GSP was paid very, very well, but was he ever brought around the world on a private jet"

I wouldn't act like it's a big deal to be flown around in their private jet(s), Jens Pulver was brought over to see Caol Uno fight in Japan way back in the day (can't find the article at the moment, hard to wade through google to find something I read a year ago, only recall it because of the story about how Lil Evil slept on the floor like a cat much to everyone's bewilderment). Private jets are just kind of how rich people roll.

crudz - Conor does his job properly is the reason why. He does all the PR stuff and goes above and beyond, He has plenty of style, he wins his fights and picks the finish, and he brings alot of money and attention to the Featherweight division which people always claim that the lighter weightclasses are boring. Phone Post 3.0
He's every promoter's fantasy, a KO artist with a magnetic personality. As exciting as Chocolate Al was in the Octagon, he wasthe exact opposite on a microphone. Conor is the total package. Whether or not he is a Championship level talent remains to be seen, but you can't deny the charisma. Phone Post 3.0

The more he clings like a lost puppy the more desperate they look for ANYTHING resembling a PPV star. Yes they are putting him on FOX next, to drive his notoriety for the PPV buys.

This and vu.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Dana probably could care less about him, but is investing in the product. Still crazy for Cub to get screwed though Phone Post 3.0

CRE - Because he's Irish and everyone from Boston thinks they are Irish.

I almost crapped myself when I read this from LOLing so hard. It's true though, everyone from Boston thinks they are IRISH!!! I wonder how fast the Mcgregor hype train gets tossed to the side if and when he loses ????

ahey138 - 
CRE - Because he's Irish and everyone from Boston thinks they are Irish.

I almost crapped myself when I read this from LOLing so hard. It's true though, everyone from Boston thinks they are IRISH!!! I wonder how fast the Mcgregor hype train gets tossed to the side if and when he loses ????

Truth, I lived there. There is Irish-American and Irish.

The folks in Boston don't recognize the difference for the most part, even when some think going to an Irish pub is close enough.

Its win win Dana sees dollar signs and Conner sees them too... Nothing wrong with that...