Dana loves Conor more than

Friends with benefits.

I doubt Dana even remembers Ronda's name at this point.

Know why DFW loves Conor more than say, Brock?

Because Conor gladly will be a dancing monkey for what the UFC pays.

"I make SIX FIGURES!"- Conor, impressing ZERO star pro athletes who spend that in a strip club.

Brock Lesnar will take his ball and go home. Lesnar could walk into WWE and get exactly what he wanted financially.

Lesnar could walk back into UFC tomorrow to fight Mir and get exactly what he wants financially and not fight for one penny less.

Conor?

He will accept a plane ride in lieu of money whereas Lesnar would rather have the cas than the flash of flying in the jet.

Conor is perfectly controllable and could bring in far more money than he costs so it's a fine little investment.

That's why he loves Conor so much more. Phone Post 3.0

he loves him more than pre UFC Ubereem.

"He has that look in his Eyes, Joe"

Conor opened up the whole weight class. Aldo was their star and can you imagine how much Dana will make now that Conor is in the mix? You guys don't understand marketing equals big $.

Now there is renewed interest in the whole weight division and that means more PPV buys for the whole weight division. Conor is just a small part of that.

Do the math.

Dana loves Conor more than snow in his driveway. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Know why DFW loves Conor more than say, Brock?

"I make SIX FIGURES!"- Conor, impressing ZERO star pro athletes who spend that in a strip club.

Brock Lesnar will take his ball and go home. Lesnar could walk into WWE and get exactly what he wanted financially.

Lesnar could walk back into UFC tomorrow to fight Mir and get exactly what he wants financially and not fight for one penny less.

Conor?

He will accept a plane ride in lieu of money whereas Lesnar would rather have the cas than the flash of flying in the jet.

Conor is perfectly controllable and could bring in far more money than he costs so it's a fine little investment.

So much this. Vote up. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Know why DFW loves Conor more than say, Brock?

Conor?

Nothing but Truth here!!!

Dana doesn't give a s### about either of them he is only looking at the money. This is the same guy who said every fighter is one punch away from being worth nothing... Or something similiar. This applies directly to that.

The UFC is a business and a ruthless one, their decisions and attitudes are based off money. Let's see where Conor stands when he gets KOd Phone Post 3.0

More than profanity Phone Post 3.0

More than a reach around from Lorenzo..

Kraygus - 
potato623 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOVrRwHyF9o

"I mean, GSP was paid very, very well, but was he ever brought around the world on a private jet"

I wouldn't act like it's a big deal to be flown around in their private jet(s), Jens Pulver was brought over to see Caol Uno fight in Japan way back in the day (can't find the article at the moment, hard to wade through google to find something I read a year ago, only recall it because of the story about how Lil Evil slept on the floor like a cat much to everyone's bewilderment). Private jets are just kind of how rich people roll.

Haha I know, I just found it funny.

Every time there's a new star, "oh my god Dana loves him so much."

Connor is worth it. He's great for the sport and will be mainstream huge if he keeps winning in exciting fights.