DANA MUST GO!!!!

Dana is out of fckin control. To say he would cut Silva is dispicable. Silva toyed with Maia and could have finished him in any manner at any time. Not sure why he stopped fighting after 2 1/2 rounds but regardless it was total domination.. He will destroy loudmouth Sonnen even easier. If i was Silva, id tell Dana to go fuck himself and head out to Strikeforce.. Dana has done wonders for the sport, but do u see the heads of the NFL,NBA,MLB plastered all over tv and every media outlet talking shit?... hell no..the guys a fuckin egomaniac and should step down for the good of the sport....

FITEDOC - Dana is out of fckin control. To say he would cut Silva is dispicable. Silva toyed with Maia and could have finished him in any manner at any time. Not sure why he stopped fighting after 2 1/2 rounds but regardless it was total domination.. He will destroy loudmouth Sonnen even easier. If i was Silva, id tell Dana to go fuck himself and head out to Strikeforce.. Dana has done wonders for the sport, but do u see the heads of the NFL,NBA,MLB plastered all over tv and every media outlet talking shit?... hell no..the guys a fuckin egomaniac and should step down for the good of the sport....

if the UFC were a pure sporting organization, yes. it is NOT. it's an entertainment company that utilizes a sport for it's shows.

they have every right to cut anyone they want.

Now Dana is accusing BJ of lying

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/mma/post/2010/04/bj-penns-new-book-90-not-true-dana-white-says/1

Cutting Anderson would be counter-productive for the UFC.

Putting against guys likethat won't flop on him is the answer. You'll either get the Silva of old or finally see Silva get his ass kicked. NOBODY is invincible in this sport.

If Silva wants to drop to 170, let him. At that weight my money's on GSP. Or if he wants a HW than there are plenty of guys who would make Silva use everything he has instead of the cutetsy antics.

We all bitched about him bringing Lesner in because we didn't want people too associate MMA with WWE.

Well the antics Silva pulled was pure WWE BS. I still don't care for Lesner but even he is more respectful then Silva

Do you see Roger Goodell apologizing to the fans for Ben Roethlisberger's second sexual assault claim in as many years? What's more embarrasing to your organization? One of your top stars toying with an opponent because he's bored with him or possibly groping a drunk girl against her will in a bathroom of a nightclub?

Correction:

Ben apparently got this girl drunk then allegedly exposed himself to her.

The total domination of Silva over Maia is a the product of Dana or Joe silvas shitty match making....granted anyone could win or lose on a given night, that beatdown was totally predictable...so what happens next? he gives us Silva Sonnen...this is laughable....The same thing will happen, silva will toy with him like a cat about to eat a mouse but i hope for the fans sake he makes an example out of chael and shuts up the haters...

This is like the second or third attack on Dana thread here today. I think one of the others was actually called the same thing "Dana must go"...But no, this isn't some amateur little organized lynching attempt or anything.

Learn how to propagandize before you try this amateur shit please.

K thanks.

P.s: I would have already cut Silva. Dana just has more patience than me obviously. Lucky for Silva that he has such a nice boss.

Fugazi - Cutting Anderson would be counter-productive for the UFC.

If the UFC dropped Sliva their PPV buyrates wouldn't suffer one bit.  He is historically the lowest grossing headliner in the company, so really they wouldn't be losing anything from a business perspective.  You could argue that they'll lose credibility, but how much credibility does Silva really carry anyway after that showing.

P.s.s: By "cut" I mean, pulled the strap. And then put him on the shelf so he couldn't earn. He couldn't go anywhere else. He couldn't fight. All he could do...Was just sit there waiting until I decided to talk to him again. That's what I mean by "cut".

EvilMaster - P.s.s: By "cut" I mean, pulled the strap. And then put him on the shelf so he couldn't earn. He couldn't go anywhere else. He couldn't fight. All he could do...Was just sit there waiting until I decided to talk to him again. That's what I mean by "cut".

Yep.  Me too

FITEDOC - Dana is out of fckin control. To say he would cut Silva is dispicable. Silva toyed with Maia and could have finished him in any manner at any time. Not sure why he stopped fighting after 2 1/2 rounds but regardless it was total domination.. He will destroy loudmouth Sonnen even easier. If i was Silva, id tell Dana to go fuck himself and head out to Strikeforce.. Dana has done wonders for the sport, but do u see the heads of the NFL,NBA,MLB plastered all over tv and every media outlet talking shit?... hell no..the guys a fuckin egomaniac and should step down for the good of the sport....

FIGHTDOC = FIGHTDICK.

Cindy

Watch it there twizzle tits. That's a lady your squawking at!

FITEDOC -  Silva toyed with Maia and could have finished him in any manner at any time.

LOL. But couldn't.
"I couldn't find my distane" - Anderson Silva.

YOU must go.

Everyone just wants to see Silva get knocked the fuck out!!!

Hammer2Legit - 
CindyO - 

FIGHTDOC = FIGHTDICK.

Cindy<br type="_moz" />

CindyO = CindyBlOwsDana

Still in line behind your mother=)

Cindy

mma without teh dana is like a boat without a rudder.

Anderson will clown Sonnen.......

Dana is the man.
Anderson is an awesome fighter who needs an attitude adjustment...I'd love to see Shogun beat Machida then have a Silva vs. Shogun superfight.

Alternatively:

Dana should just stop trying to spin Anderson as clasy champ like GSP, accept who he is and start marketing Silva as an incredibly talented, egotistical asshole and keep his ass super busy in the cage.

That way, it's win win...the fans know what they are buying.

Dana should also exert his influence on the athletic commissions to make the refs start punishing him in the ring if he doesn't engage...taking points more quickly in each round since he's establishing a history/pattern of stalling fights.