Dana needs to adress the .5 scale

was it a half pound over as many fighters claim If so make it a title fight But dont ignore that half the card is .5 over And stripping him is a joke because if he wins he fights in next title fight

9 Likes

im now reading the fighters were told friday morning the scale was off.a few big problems here Number 1 UFC had no business having a faulty scale the night before weigh ins that is pathetic.And they should take a big part of the blame.Number 2 Charles claimed to be on weight but was told so he had time to cut but sure was drained Number 3 he should have his own scale as well.I recall Joe Lauzon always bringing his scale,Thats something even most good HS wrestlers do.Charles is champ of the world his team should be very clear on his actual weight with another scale.Dana needs to adress this because so many fighters were over and for UFC to have a faulty scale the nigh prior is pisspoor and RIUNED the fight

15 Likes

With all that being said JOE Biden still sniffs little kids and Little Hunter sniffs coke.

15 Likes

And amber heard sniffs air pretending its snot…

4 Likes

How does a billion dollar company not immediately get a working accurate scale? Surely that’s a make a call type situation with the dough they have?

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure a title fight has no leeway on being over, it’s exact or under.

2 Likes

How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe Olivera’s excuses along with the Brazillian excuse making machines that were supporting this whack theory that there was something wrong with the scale? :joy: Olivera has missed weight 4 times for fucks sakes.

5 Likes

kill this thread.

Mad Season 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

3 Likes

To be fair, he sniffs on women too

1 Like

Regardless, if Charles wins the fight he should still be the champ.

He doesnt need to win the belt, he already has the last belt.

If there was any fault by the UFC or their scale, then this situation is even more retarded.

3 Likes

It looks like a basic 1/2 lb scale. So if you’re 155.1 it rounds up to 155.5.

Should add that it can explain the second attempt. Say if came in at 155.4 the first attempt - recorded as 155. 5 - comes back an hour later at 155.1 – it will still be recorded as 155.5 etc.

5 Likes

Would a calibrated digital scale not be more accurate or at least just as accurate?

4 Likes

when u see half the fighters are over .5 and 3 have said they were told it was .5 heavy u need to investigate But u have ur agenda

12 Likes

It starts with .5. Then it’s .75. Full pound.

Fighter agree a weight. Fight needs to do there job.

2 Likes

Ugly Brazilian kid not as marketable as American white bread this is not an accident

6 Likes

Just the fact that Olivera posted about being on weight has me suspicious.

The whole situation is Busch league as fuck.

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

1 Like

Stop it.

1 Like

I feel like the scale isn’t the problem, its the massive weight cuts.

4 Likes

Maybe he drank too much pee and came in over weight.

3 Likes