Dana on Fedor

“If I hear any of you guys calling Fedor the best pound-for-pound, I’m going to go postal. Do you think Brett Rogers would have lasted two minutes with Brock? What do you think Cain Velasquez would do to him?”

of course he's getting pissed. think about it. the UFC has a huge portion of the best fighters in the world, but the ONE that they can't get, is the best in history, and he's reminded every single day.

I think it's great :)

IrishRottie -  looking at what kongo did to cain I think rogers would do very well against him.

This

I do too.

ttt for more of these threads on fedor driving dana mad

actually the sherdog writer thats on espn wrote a good article the other day about how "we dont know how rogers would do against cain.. but we know how fedor would do against nogueira" or something to that extent.

Fedor must end up in the UFC somehow!

dana sheds a little tear every morning...

its a solid strategy to try and degrade the perceived value of those he cant get in his stable but its a strategy that falls flat on its face when hes trying to pull it on the undisputed champion of champions.

anyone who knows anything about MMA knows that Dana's word is utterly useless.

dana white is trolling

IrishRottie -  looking at what kongo did to cain I think rogers would do very well against him.

Make it 3. It's one thing to mention Lesnar...but Cain? His pitter pat strikes might win him a round, but Rogers would lay him out if he landed even once.

dana should just give in and sign fedor for a 1 fight deal, fuck it man just do it.