Dana on that white powder

Lol I think so too

Just admit it, you snowflakes are TERRIFIED of Colby becoming championā€¦ again?

Why is everyone SO MAD when literally the winner of Colby / Leon fights winner of Belol / Shamkrtov

This is a 4 man tournament basically.

THE FANS WIN

2 Likes

If Colby deserves a third shot already then Gilbert deserves a second shot first, at least.

You talking like life is fair. Let alone UFC. lol

Sometimes itā€™s what the fans want or what makes sense from a business perspective.

Soā€¦ Why the did #12 Sean Oā€™Malley skip 10 people to fight Petr Yan?

Why did Islam Machachev get a title shot off Bobby Green?

Why did Hendo fight Bisping in the rematch for the belt when he was 11th ranked?

The fans have spoken they want to see Colby get a title shot. His only losses in the last 8 years came to Kamaru Usman.

2 Likes

I would agree Gilbert probably makes the most sense if he beats Mas. Heā€™ll be the next in line.

O malley fought Yan, and beat him. He earned his shot in my opinion.
He fought a tough fight and won. He skipped the kine to face the number one contender in the division. Thats a little different.
Respectfully.

Colby Trump 2024 lol

Case can be made for why does Jorge deserve to fight Burns? The crying is never ending.

Colby defeated Masvidal 50-44. The guy that just got two title shots.

1 Like

Well, you are right, Mas doesnā€™t deerve to fight Buns. They sre fighting because Burns asked for that fight.
Imo, Burns has earned the right to ask for a fight.
@Fighting_Shatner

lol asked for the fight for an easy opponent. I honestly didnā€™t even know he asked for Masvidal. Weak