Dana pays and doesn't ask you to fight for less...

And when you suck he does the fans a favor and tells you to hit the bricks.

As a fan....Thank you Dana and keep up the good work.

Agreed!

And we will see you all on Elite XC.

ttt for Dana keeping it real

trueness

"As a fan"? A becoming ellipsis afterward. You do sound more like a imbecile.

Dana white doesn't pay anyone. He isn't allowed. He has nothing to do with wages. He's just the spokesperson.

And that story on Affliction was a plant; it has and could not be substantiated. I guess you believed it. Remember when you tried to claim you were critical of zuffa? Remember how pathetic that was and still is?

MB, I guess you have seen an Affliction contract. I've read 2 of them. I guess what was in print was wrong.

Just keep in mind that if Alliction flops it will drive down the price that fighters can get.

Golden Boy:You have yet to respond to my comment. You stated two falsehoods, but continue on as if they are true. 1. You claimed Dana White pays fighters---He doesn't and is not allowed to. 2. You implied Barnett was asked to take a pay cut---Untrue. Never happened. I guess you really are an imbecile. Sorry I bothered.

Well if the fighters take less to fight for Affliction then why wouldn't they rather fight for the same amount in the UFC. I can't imagine anyone getting into this sport to be the Wammaca Champion. And no, the 2 contracts I read would not let fighters fight in the US.

he beat himself - "As a fan"? A becoming ellipsis afterward. You do sound more like a imbecile.

Dana white doesn't pay anyone. He isn't allowed. He has nothing to do with wages. He's just the spokesperson.

And that story on Affliction was a plant; it has and could not be substantiated. I guess you believed it. Remember when you tried to claim you were critical of zuffa? Remember how pathetic that was and still is?

DANA IS A PARTNER IN THE UFC, SO YES HE DOES PAY THEM (as an OWNER> ... He is ALSO the President of the company and he DOES have a say in what the fighters get paid (as a BOSS). And considering you've probably never even read a UFC contract I'd start backpeddling before you start looking dumb.

HBH, there were fighters asked to take a paycut. Two of them told me themselves. Never said Barnett was one of them. Funny how his name came up though. If true that would be three fighters asked to take a paycut. Who have you talked too? Or are you just posting your opinion?

Golden Boy - And when you suck he does the fans a favor and tells you to hit the bricks.

As a fan....Thank you Dana and keep up the good work.

lol

Then that makes three. HBH said no one was told to take a paycut.

"Dana white doesn't pay anyone. He isn't allowed. He has nothing to do with wages. He's just the spokesperson"

I'm a newb...who pays the UFC fighters?

saucylv33 - "Dana white doesn't pay anyone. He isn't allowed. He has nothing to do with wages. He's just the spokesperson"

I'm a newb...who pays the UFC fighters?

I heard Tapout pays them...

Golden Boy - MB, I guess you have seen an Affliction contract. I've read 2 of them. I guess what was in print was wrong.

If a fighter goes to the hospital zuffa runs from the bill.

Golden Boy - Just keep in mind that if Alliction flops it will drive down the price that fighters can get.

Thats called a monopoly. Have your friends of the commission ruin events till they fold or buy them to control the fighters pay scale. UFC monopoly.

kazja13, they paid for Evan Tanners hospital bills. Whose did they not pay? Since we are naming names here.

So the answer is to over pay everyone? I think Tom has alrady figured out that is not the answer. He had too much faith in the fans of MMA.....and that didn't work out for him.