Dana protecting Conor again. prefers him to fight midget chandler vs larger Mas

uses the logic that Chandler is ranked above Conor at 155…even though Conor wont fight at 155

Midget Chandler would beat his ass too.

20 Likes

If a decently prepared Conor shows up and Chandler strikes like he usually does, he’s Chandler’s worst matchup in the division.

Conor has the potential to make him look stupid on the feet.

8 Likes

That’s the thing i doubt we ever see a decently prepared Conor ever step in the octagon again.

16 Likes

Can Conor even make weight?

4 Likes

I think they are saying it would be at 170 which doesn’t even make any sense that is not Chandler’s weight class.

1 Like

He can easily make 170, but 155 would be a bigger challenge. He does match up great on paper with Chandler. But can he take time off from boozing, tooling around in the Lambo boat, and hanging with celebs in Monaco to put even a fraction of the work needed for a proper camp?

Masvidal sucks.

The only people that need protection from him are innocent people on the streets that don’t see him coming up from behind.

16 Likes

lol this Conor fanboy

Chandler would take him down easier than Porier did, gas his crippled geriatric ass out, and knock him out in the second.

3 Likes

Eddie Alvarez all over again IF he tries to stand with him

Dana doesn’t want Conor vs Mas because they were two of his biggest cash cows and he doesn’t want one of them getting knocked into obscurity by the other.

1 Like

Mas beats Conor …dana and conor know this. Thats why Conor deleted tweets talking about Mas and hasnt said a peep even tho Mas is dogging him hard. He is having Dana do his bidding

Exactly.

And Chandler has attempted exactly 2 takedowns in 8 rounds in the UFC, and is known for having poor fight IQ.

Great fight for Conor.

2 Likes

News flash: a lot of people beat Conor. And a lot of people beat Masvidal too.

1 Like

Chandler is a better fighter than Masvidal. Both would fuck up Conor

12 Likes

I disagree. I’d say they’re much closer to comparable, if anything.

1 Like

It’s better for Conor if it’s at 155. Make him actually have to train a bit to get down in weight lol.

5 Likes

If anything Michael Chandler is the tougher fight lol

8 Likes

Midget?

1 Like

You guys realize Conor isn’t even cleared to kick or grapple because his leg isn’t healing properly right?

Chandler would take this cripple down and out so easily it would be ten times worse than when Silva came back and went on a 7 fight losing skid.

Dude was a 1-3 LW before his injury and got beat by Diaz in his prime. :sweat_smile: