Dana raises the bonus to 300K

I’m HORRIBLE at picking fights. LOL! Alex, Max, Bo, Weili, Harrison, Tsarukyan sp!?!?

1 Like

I was just coming to post this, as I’m just watching the press conference now. When Dana was asked if he was going to raise the bonuses for the event, and he said, “what should I raise it to,”… People started shouting out numbers like 100,000, and then 300,000 was shouted out by a few people, and Dana said, “fuck it, let’s do it!”

That was a cool press conference moment. The fighters were laughing and smiling, some hammering, the table, the fans were chanting Dana‘s name. It’s definitely going to add a little extra spice to the fights on Saturday night. Good shit!

2 Likes

I posted this in another thread the other night. I made a parlay with all the underdogs for one dollar just for fun. I was pleasantly surprised to see what it paid…

3 Likes

You’ll lose it within first 2 fights lol.

1 Like

Then I’m out 4 liquorice whips.

3 Likes

He’s been saving up for this since 2008

3 Likes

$1–>$48K

Impossible but

3 Likes

Nothing’s impossible if you just believe………and ask Tito Ortiz for all the inside info he has if you’re pretend best friends with him like some guys on here :raised_hands:t2::heart::smiley:

1 Like

You and this Tito thing is like Jack and Khabib…funny the first few times
Now…

south park beat a dead horse GIF

1 Like

When you touch your phone screen or move the mouse on your computer, this little rectangle called an “elevator” appears on the right hand side of the screen. That’s use to locate material you’re looking for and scrolling right the fuck past what gets your panties in a menses soaked bunch. I can post an instructional video on proper use of the scrolling feature if needed :heart:

2 Likes

Can you? Please

2 Likes

Nah, we can just keep having these fun exchanges because you don’t know how to just scroll past a joke you don’t like :raised_hands:t2::heart::smiley:

2 Likes

But you just offered? Why take it away? Wait till uncle Tito hears about this

2 Likes

Should have gone with Holly by KO/TKO… it’s at about +1000 right now

I did that separately. I also took Max by finish.

I haven’t really gambled in 10 years, but I’m seriously considering putting 100-1k on Holly by KO.

1 Like

God, I hope Miller puts Green to sleep.

3 Likes

He’s won and lost since beating Thiago Alves in 2016 but every fight he has won has been by stoppage. Hopefully he wins like this tomorrow.

Talk about motivation, wow

It is amazing that there have been no cancelled fights on this event. I thought for sure we would lose one or more of these fights by now. Stacked cards are almost always too good to be true by the time all is said and done. Often time, something messed up costs us a fight over the final few days leading up to the show. I bet we would see a lot less cancelled fights and fighters coming in overweight if the performance bonuses were 2 or 3 hundred grand on ever card.

2 Likes