Dana reacts to Tito pulling out of Bellator PPV

danawhite: Oh boy KARMA is a BITCH :)

mavs2011champs0: @danawhite Tito may be a douche bag... But he finished his contract with the ufc. If he wants to fight for bellator what do u give a shit???

danawhite: @mavs2011champs0 then he should keep his fuckin mouth shut and move on!! Phone Post 3.0

Van806: @danawhite you're a bitch

danawhite: @Van806 oh and ur not!!? Remember ur pic is on twitter u goofy lookin clown Phone Post 3.0

Stay classy Dana!!!!!!

danawhite: @The_Myles_Berry Tito is weak from the neck up!!!

PJDeredin: @danawhite how old are you again Dana? #childish

danawhite: @PJDeredin STFU crybaby. Go follow one direction Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy here you go

Lmfao Dana always makes me giggle when he argues with these random ass people on twittaaa

Thank you Sergio Phone Post 3.0

i love how he looks at their profile, to make sure they're ugly.

Wow Dana is worse than Ronda when he gets emotional. It's like he is a spoiled child.

shaqitup -

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I don't even know how to use this pathetic avenue of shameless self promotion and juvenile bantering known as twitter, but Dana referring to someone as a "goofy lookin clown is funny."

shaqitup -

hahaha Phone Post 3.0

LMAO @ "go follow One Direction". 

Classic MacDana.

Phil999 - Wow Dana is worse than Ronda when he gets emotional. It's like he is a spoiled child.
not close Tito but the hand that fed Ronda is a child. you are a pussy Phone Post 3.0

Always a fan of Dana. Great he calls these losers out unlike most CEOs of major companies.

Horace.P.McTitties - Tito is the skidmark on the underpants of mma ... Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for contributing, Mr. McTitties. Phone Post

Maybe it's just me but I find Dana's candidness refreshing. Plus with all the shit Tito talks about Dana and the UFC you can't say it's unwarranted. Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats - Lmfao Dana always makes me giggle when he argues with these random ass people on twittaaa
Yup Phone Post 3.0

LMFAO @ "goofy lookin clown"

MRXC - Dana can't help himself.

Spent the last 10+ years in the public eye and still has developed no thick skin or impulse control.

I love his company, but he is waitress rejection away from a snap sexual assault charge. He needs to breath once or twice before he speaks, or use his budget for a publicist to his advantage.

Dana, please, take the high road once....prove me wrong.
Fuck that. Phone Post 3.0