Dana reacts to Tito pulling out of Bellator PPV

dana doesn't even know where the high road is

Since when did everyone get so sensitive about Dana's comments ? Phone Post

Mike_in_CA - 

Since when did everyone get so sensitive about Dana's comments ? Phone Post

Seriously. Would people prefer Dana Bettman instead?

I don't get Dana at all.

You're the face of the UFC. You're a grown man. You have children. You're worth millions.

Yet he acts like a fucking 12 year old bully constantly. He's like the kid at your middle school who's parents don't love him or care what he does, so he lashes out by just being an asshole; like he's grasping for attention wherever he can get it.

I don't get it.

Grow up a bit and stop being such a dick to people.

Tweener - I don't get Dana at all.

You're the face of the UFC. You're a grown man. You have children. You're worth millions.

Yet he acts like a fucking 12 year old bully constantly. He's like the kid at your middle school who's parents don't love him or care what he does, so he lashes out by just being an asshole; like he's grasping for attention wherever he can get it.

I don't get it.

Grow up a bit and stop being such a dick to people.

You don't get it?
He is having fun, maybe you should lighten up.

I don't like when Dana bashes fighters such as Fedor, Tito, Ken and Roy Nelson. Laughing at Bellator and Tito for an injury is very low.

But I like it when he gets in some online bashing with "fans". Why not? It's fair game and part of his style.

fasthandssam -
ChaosOverkill - 

For a man supposedly hella busy he sure spends a lot of time saying 15 year old insults on Twitter. smh

I think his busy-ness bolsters his twitter presence if anything. Lots of time sitting around in the airplane or the back of the car running from place to place.

Yep. I'm not jealous of Dana's schedule. Phone Post

I tweet him legit questions and I always get ignored Phone Post

GnP Sonnen - I tweet him legit questions and I always get ignored Phone Post

Lol your posts always make me laugh Phone Post

Delorian -

LMAO @ "go follow One Direction". 

Classic MacDana.

This! I lost it, the man is a genius! Phone Post

Damnnnnnnnn. Karma.

thatcpjguy - Maybe it's just me but I find Dana's candidness refreshing. Plus with all the shit Tito talks about Dana and the UFC you can't say it's unwarranted. Phone Post 3.0

I love it. Dont always think he is 100% on point, but he is usually spot on. He is a normal person, not a talking head.

Im from Boston, and I do think Dana's attitude is pretty reminiscent of many of my friends here. Dud is not scared to speak his mind and have some fun. Phone Post

jmacdoug - dana doesn't even know where the high road is

From Dana's point of view, ALL high roads are below him when he is sitting on the TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!

sekundarburnes - would any of dana's detractors on here REALLY prefer that he speak and behave like papa john or the president of Sargento?

exactly. did any of these goofs actually answer this question??

keep it real dana

Reed Rothchild - Dana is a cock sandwich Phone Post 3.0
Your mouth is watering, isn't it?!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Delorian -

LMAO @ "go follow One Direction". 

Classic MacDana.

Voted up Phone Post 3.0

It's this simple.

If you believe in karma you should NEVER wish for ill on another or rejoice in their failures.

See, doing so brings bad karma on you.

It's such a pet peeve how people make statements like "Karma is a bitch. Walt until you get yours" or "it's called karma" or "I can't wait to see the day when all that bad karma comes back around".

No.

If you believe in the concept of karma you would feel sorry for them and wish them well.

You cannot believe karma exists and relish in the demise of another as that would actually mean you are welcoming bad karma upon yourself.

I'm not into karma but I also don't use the term to describe when good or bad occurs.

Dana taking joy in Tito's injury welcomes the bad karma of say GSP pulling out or Weidman or Rousey pulling out a month from the fights.

If you wish Tito ill, say it and be the petty bastard who wants him to fail because it somehow makes you feel good to see them suffer.

Be the dick you are.

Just don't bring karma into play and especially if you believe in it.

That's like an atheist praising God when good happens.

Kind of silly, eh? Phone Post