Dana responds to Nate Diaz turning down Chimaev

You couldn’t be further from the truth you retard. Diaz is hilarious and doesn’t need rogan unlike schaubs unfunny ass.

2 Likes

He’s just a sad cunt trying wind ppl up on here. Gay as fuck

1 Like

Diaz had no business being offered the fight. It would be fun to watch but Chimaev is way ahead of Diaz after coming off the win over Burns. Chimaev needs to be fighting another top 10 fighter and Diaz needs to be in a late career legend fight.

lol @ the Joey Diaz fans, getting all upset, thinking hes awesome. he’s a storyteller, at best.

anyway that wasnt even the point ikeaboy was making. he said Joey has benefitted more than Schwab. that’s debatable as Brendon got his special and maybe Joey could just about hang on the US ‘comedy circuit’ on his own. but the point remains that that Joey would be borderline unheard-of without Rogan.

said all that without even calling the guy a fat cunt.

Two grown “men” getting upset because someone doesnt love a guy as much as they do. Who’s really acting gay here? Heres a sample of what makes you so emotional.

one little slice on that piece of shit’s guts with an exacto knife and all his internal organs would be spilling out like a pile of garbage.

I mean how can you be mad at a guy choosing the fights that are best for his career? I don’t get why some of you piss on a fighter who is trying to earn the most money or choose a fight that would be the best decision for his career particularly his last fight on his contract. Do you really think someone’s going say nah nah that dude’s a beast no way I’d get my ass kicked…come on really?

That’s the fight they’ve been trying to make. Nate doesn’t want to wait. He wants out of his contract asap. So he may take the Khazmat fight.

You mean nothing besides losing their biggest star?

Animated GIF

1 Like

He’s leaving regardless bro. Nothing additional is lost by giving Nate a good send off

1 Like