Dana reveals McGregor vs Masvidal on Fight Island

Surprised I haven't seen any discussion about this possibility on the forums... Dana White reveals McGregor vs Masvidal on Fight Island is a possibility, this was the "other option" Masvidal discussed and referenced a few days ago...

What do you guys think?

1 Like

If this happens, it's for the BMF title apparently

He was asked if it’s a possibility, and he said yes. He didn’t bring it up. Of course it’s a possibility, and I’d love to see it, but this isn’t a “reveal or breaking news. You should fix your title bud. Just sayin...

Won't happen on fight island

You are a general fucktard for the misleading thread title but whatever, you got me, I thought you were sharing breaking news via the thread title, now go fuck yourself.

13 Likes

The first rule of Fight Island is...

I Like it. Conor should just stay out of lw title picture. He's not active and doesn't fight any fights outside title fights in the division.

Bullshit clickbait title is why theres 1400 hits in 3 hours and only 7 responses.

HYBRID JON - 

Bullshit clickbait title is why theres 1400 hits in 3 hours and only 7 responses.

nobody cares about fantasy mma on white's island until it happens

they better have motherfuckin tigers on fight island

McGregor should wait for Mas to fight Usman and try to get the fight if Mas wins.

Fuck op

I’m a Conor fan but I have my doubts on his chances vs. Jorge.

Fight island is fake news 

YaoMingia -

Fight island is fake news 

You'd be surprised

This will be great if it happens.

Your gonna end up in Bolivia if you don’t change that thread title 

BJ Penn Forever -

You are a general fucktard for the misleading thread title but whatever, you got me, I thought you were sharing breaking news via the thread title, now go fuck yourself.

This fight does very little for me..I never want to hear about the stupid BMF title again..Conor should be fighting Hooker or the loser of Ferguson/Gaethje..Masvidal needs to fight Usman next..

1 Like