Dana Rips USA Today, Implies They Are Paid Shills

Normal biz practices here guys, companies by ads all the time and obviously they aren't going to write bad content from their largest revenue source. Same thing with most legit sites. Phone Post 3.0

Kind of ironic considering MMA Junkie Radio had Stitch in studio a couple days ago, showed 100% support for him and caller after caller ripped the UFC to shreds.

Not to mention GG tearing into them when they gave Gus the title fight and constantly criticizing them for bringing WMMA in too soon. If Junkie were getting paid to shill sure as shit nobody told the radio guys.

Fowlkes definitely questions some of their decision making too.

I don't know the formula or exact specifics of every deal. Could be promoter expects event coverage in one case or softball questions at public press events in another.

There's no single incident between media and a promoter that can verify that they are legit journalists and no single incident that proves the promoter completely owns them.

Look at Helwani as a case study of a tumultous marriage to the UFC/FOX with different expectations being placed on him and different threats sent his way for perceived noncompliance.

Lots of variables that require more study. Definitely not a black and white issue, either.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Normal biz practices here guys, companies by ads all the time and obviously they aren't going to write bad content from their largest revenue source. Same thing with most legit sites. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. How about sports teams and their broadcast partners or news papers.

I guess the difference is the transparency Phone Post 3.0

shizz - Who else is the UFC paying to shill for them? The UG?, Helwani? Phone Post 3.0
Is that even a question I though we all knew that already. Phone Post 3.0

most PR in anything is paid or for money / gifts / favors.