Dana says he has a surprise for illegal streamers

Stea1th's link works. Thanks. Accepting others if that fails though lol. 

Edited.

Why would you post the link. Take it down dummy, you’re going to ruin it for everybody. 

2 Likes

So what was the surprise?

livelaughlove - 

So what was the surprise?

The streams would be better looking than they have ever been before

![](upload://4gOaTbR849VEWFmTkCfHrYPhsvb.jpeg)

1 Like
EKPOGI - 
BringBackHeadbutts -

I just pay the $60 for the annual fee of espn+.all of the UFC ppvs are there eventually.

Ufc has a pirating problem because fans like to steal and are spoiled to free content.

For at least two UFC ppv's, I noticed you are someone who really goes out of their way to shun streaming.  That's fine.  To each their own. 

I do however want to point out, that in just a couple months, it has cost you at least $120 to be able to take a holier than thou approach on an mma messabe board.

In the mean time, the past couple months, I have saved at least $120 by being a streaming piece of shit.

3 Likes

Gentlemen can you send me a message :slight_smile:

Don’t post links Brendan

2 Likes

^^^

1 Like

Don’t know why they don’t give us fans a yearly sub, I wouldn’t mind paying $20 or $240 for the year if they gave us all the events.

They would get more from me than the 1 maybe 2 events I buy a year

1 Like

That’s the same pic that Cyber Ninjas use - the “cyber security” pros that are overseeing the ninetieth recount in Arizona. (And I don’t mean the Dana pic). The CEO is a Qtard.

So eithery MMAJunkie uses the same cheap stock photo company as Cyber Monkeys or Dana’s using those clowns to protect UFC streams. Either way, nothing to worry about.

Could anyone PM me a link?

Yes

In for a pm of what Dana has in store.

Gentlemen could you pm me a message. Eternally great full.

Me too

A gentleman never tells…

1 Like

I got some weird warning that froze my computer but I restarted it and it works fine, the FBI hasn’t gotten here y

Surprise surprise mother fucker, the stream is back.

1 Like