Dana says wand is juicing?

''Dave Farra ?@DaveFarra 2m
Dana: Cyborg looks like Wanderlei Silva. She's done so many drugs her head is this big. Does anyone really think she fights clean?''

http://instagram.com/p/kXwjAKE2RB/#
if a blue could embed?

In just in case.

I don't think that's saying he is. Phone Post 3.0

LOL dana is to much

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - I don't think that's saying he is. Phone Post 3.0

not cut and clear, but reading between the lines....

I thought Dana had complete and utter trust in NSAC's ability to test fighters? If they signed her, and she was to fight in the UFC, she would tested rigorously leading up to and after the fight, no?

He's saying that a she looks like a man, not accusing wandy of anything. Or at least i don't think he is

The Fella - 

Dana trying to protect his Honda

Yup.

LayNPrayEveryDay - He's saying that a she looks like a man, not accusing wandy of anything. Or at least i don't think he is
Yeah, he's just saying she's turned herself into an ugly ass dude with all them hormones. Phone Post 3.0

Come on yo

Like there hasn't been enough legit things to bag on dana about this week.
Should try and create some more. Phone Post 3.0

lol! Phone Post 3.0

Here he is comparing Varner to a terrorist

Dana White@danawhiteFeb 1

HOLY SHIT!!!!! BOMBS

I wouldn't want cyborg anywhere near my biggest star either Dana. Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 -
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - I don't think that's saying he is. Phone Post 3.0

not cut and clear, but reading between the lines....
Pretty sure hes saying that cyborg is juicing and looks like wand Phone Post 3.0

Jotunblod -
epwar - 
The Fella - 

Dana trying to protect his Honda

Yup.

yes, by granting cyborg a release AFTER CYBORG WAS IN THE UFC AND BEGGGED TO BE LET OUF OF HER CONTRACT AND GOT A DOCTOR"S NOTE SAYING SHE WOULD DIE IF SHE TRIED TO MAKE 135

ronda destroys cyroid at 135 any day.

seems some NOOBS missed my memo

How long ago was this again? This always comes up every time. "Carano mounted her what would Ronda do?". It's easy to find one bad spot a fighter was in and say this or that would happen. Ronda has been in some bad spots too. What about Liz getting Ronda's back? Phone Post 3.0

And I'm not saying Cyborg would win. Just saying, it annoys me when people use the logic of one bad position in a fight from 5 years ago Phone Post 3.0

EVERYONE IN THE UFC IS JIUICING OR CHEATING YOU DUMB FUCK

The Fella -

To be fair to Dana, I dont think he meant Wandy was roiding up - I think he meant Cyborg literally looks like a manly beast like Wanderlei Silva - and he feels Cyborg is still juicing to get that look.

Just poor choice of words and pure uncalled for "human bashing" on Dana's part.

This. OP pulled a UG Blog headline. Phone Post 3.0

People wouldn't seriously get offended at someone saying Wand has been on roids. Would they? Phone Post 3.0