Dana show's his true colors, Money baby!!

What a revelation!

Don’t be an idiot 

Why has Dana posted the video of the Conor incident to Instagram saying "wow what a crazy week"....if he's so disgusted with Conor why is he promoting it.

I dont believe it was a publicity stunt but Dana is sure going to milk it

$ $ $

tenchu - What a revelation!

SkinnyJeanGenie -

Why has Dana posted the video of the Conor incident to Instagram saying "wow what a crazy week"....if he's so disgusted with Conor why is he promoting it.

Dead President -
SkinnyJeanGenie -

Is that a little pig? what a cutie

JohnMc1 - Not surprised. The other day he was "I'm disgusted. I never want to do business with Conor McGregor again" Now he can't wait to make money off of him again and claiming he can't fire him because he's an Independent Contractor.

Dana White and the UFC have zero integrity at this stage.

its was staged that conor would mock Khabib, UFC was in on it. but did not rekon Conor would go insane

JohnMc1 -
Lights Out Lurker - 
JohnMc1 - Not surprised. The other day he was "I'm disgusted. I never want to do business with Conor McGregor again" Now he can't wait to make money off of him again and claiming he can't fire him because he's an Independent Contractor.

So if he gets cleared of all charges and is ready to fight again then the UFC should cut him and loses out on hundreds of millions of dollars? Seriously think about what you guys are saying sometimes you idiots. Brock Lesnar, Jon Jones, Rampage… All of these have done way more illegal stuff or like Brock they know he was on steroids but they still let him fight. This is about money, stop talking about ethics like a bitch.

There has to come a time where Dana and WME will have to decide what’s more important. Integrity or money.

Its sick that Dana is trying to make money off of this with fighters possibly still in the hospital over this.

I think that time has come and the decision has been clearly made 

JohnMc1 - Not surprised. The other day he was "I'm disgusted. I never want to do business with Conor McGregor again" Now he can't wait to make money off of him again and claiming he can't fire him because he's an Independent Contractor.

I agree …But when fighters want to go elsewhere it’s oh he’s still contracted to the ufc.

Well it's working.

Look how triggered op is. This is like the 4th thread you've made about it so I'm sure you'll be tuning in to his next fight to see him lose.

JohnMc1 -
tomtomthumb - 
JohnMc1 - Not surprised. The other day he was "I'm disgusted. I never want to do business with Conor McGregor again" Now he can't wait to make money off of him again and claiming he can't fire him because he's an Independent Contractor.

I agree …But when fighters want to go elsewhere it’s oh he’s still contracted to the ufc.

Dana just said on a live mic that he can’t fire Conor because he’s and Independent Contractor. The fighters should lawyer up and dispute their contracts.

whut?? dana must be living in his own world for a while now, lol

JohnMc1 -
Lights Out Lurker - 

So if he gets cleared of all charges and is ready to fight again then the UFC should cut him and loses out on hundreds of millions of dollars? Seriously think about what you guys are saying sometimes you idiots. Brock Lesnar, Jon Jones, Rampage… All of these have done way more illegal stuff or like Brock they know he was on steroids but they still let him fight. This is about money, stop talking about ethics like a bitch.

There has to come a time where Dana and WME will have to decide what’s more important. Integrity or money.

Its sick that Dana is trying to make money off of this with fighters possibly still in the hospital over this.

Very few corporate entities, especially one 4 billion in the hole, will pick integrity above money. And the UFC being a business, not a sport, why ever in the world would they?? Mcgregor will fight in MMA again as the sport itself will not blackball him, why would a company allow him to make serious money for another company?