DANA SIGN NICK DIAZ ASAP!!!

WTF bro?

Give him his fucking shoes Dana. The man is ready to work with you.

ALOT of fans want to see Diaz back in the UFC. There are a ton of good fights for him and he always brings it.

Do it for us Dana.

Sign him playa!

Nick Diaz is a punch and a half.

Feed him to Anderson Silva. Set him straight.

Why would he want the headache of dealing with a guy who thinks he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants.

Diaz is the epitome of million dollar talent with a ten cent head.

What weight would he fight at? He bounces back and forth between 170-185. What weight is HE most comfortable/dangerous? There would be some awesome matches for him in the UFC if the fucker would pass his drug test!

TTT for giving Nick his shoes.

What's the current state of these shenanigans? He's still a no-show for testing? I imagine that they still have him under contract, regardless. This will not be good for Nick :(.

why would dana want nick public relations nightmare diaz? the guy misses seminars, no shows for drug testing. until nick checks into rehab the ufc should stay far away from the weed man.

Lol@ Dana wasting his time with this bum.

Nick Diaz is exactly where he is, and NOT in the ufc as a direct result of his own stupidity

2JupitersTooMany - TTT for giving Nick his shoes.

What's the current state of these shenanigans?

The shenanigans have been upgraded to madcap hijinks.

weed or no weed, the dude is fucken legit!

the dazzle - weed or no weed, the dude is fucken legit!

he has skills that has never been in question.

Squared Circle -  The shenanigans have been upgraded to madcap hijinks.

It this breaks open into full-blown tomfoolery, God help us all.

Dana would never put up with someone who is a coinflip at best to pass a drug test.  That being said, I like watching Nick fight.

The kid is only 24 years old, he is already a legend in MMA. Sign the Kid DANA.

I legend at what?

Bad press and a bad attitude doesn't make you a legend. Showing up and being professional is usually required for that status.

Hessian - I legend at what?

Bad press and a bad attitude doesn't make you a legend. Showing up and being professional is usually required for that status.

In whoopin ass. 

^With that line of thinking Mike Tyson isnt a legend.

^good point

LittleC - ^With that line of thinking Mike Tyson isnt a legend.

Mike Tyson was a champion and one the best to ever compete in his chosen sport.

Nick Diaz either gets whooped on his way up the contender ladder (UFC), gets tooled by a C-level boxer (EliteXC), or no-shows a whiz quiz (Strikeforce) every time he gets a chance at being a champion.  Nick is a great fighter with an exciting style, but he's not a champion and he is certainly not an all-time great like Iron Mike.