Dana, thanks for ruining Overeem Vs. Dos Santos

What was the most exciting match in all of UFC HW history and probably in all of MMA HW history has now lost its appeal.

Dana, you criticized Bob Arum recently for ruining Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao by needlessly pitting Pac against JMM in a match Pac lost. Now, you've done the same, an absolutely needless match between JDS and Cain that ruined the card everyone really wanted to see.

Overeem Vs. Cain anyone? Five rounds of Chael Sonnen-esque "domination" of the boredom school? Make sure you don't snore too loud.

Dana got exactly what he wanted - his MEXICAN (copyright UFC promo) champion!

The most exciting heavyweight match in MMA history was Brock vs. Fedor and they missed the boat there as well. The 400,000 people who would have bought Dos Santos/Overeem will to the same for Cain/Overeem.

So you're saying JDS shouldn't have defended the belt since Overeem was suspended and able to fight. Your Bob Arum comparison makes no sense. Overeem wasn't able to fight due to his own piss poor mistakes. Thus Cain was promoted to fill the spot. It's really as simple as that. The title retains no integrity if it's not defended. Sitting JDS on the sideline while waiting for Overeem wasn't an option.

Reem and JDS probably both want that match so it may still happen. And to call Cain Velasquez boring means you have the IQ of an avocado. Phone Post

Overeem screwed that up himself.

" Overeem screwed that up himself. "

No, Dana did it by giving Cain a rematch after only one fight. He could've postponed Cain/dos Santos till after dos Santos/Overeem.

CUNT YOU'RE A FUCKEN DUMB CUNT Phone Post

Dasry Phone Post

Sorry im para as fuck disregard my post sorry ug big day Phone Post

war wand - Sorry im para as fuck disregard my post sorry ug big day Phone Post

Hahahhaahaha Phone Post

war wand - Sorry im para as fuck disregard my post sorry ug big day Phone Post

Fuck me! That's funny! Phone Post

GarlicSauce - " Overeem screwed that up himself. "

No, Dana did it by giving Cain a rematch after only one fight. He could've postponed Cain/dos Santos till after dos Santos/Overeem.

So its danas fault that Reem popped for roids got suspended for a year and the as unable to fight jds while kds was chanp? Phone Post

LINDE -

So you're saying JDS shouldn't have defended the belt since Overeem was suspended and able to fight. Your Bob Arum comparison makes no sense. Overeem wasn't able to fight due to his own piss poor mistakes. Thus Cain was promoted to fill the spot. It's really as simple as that. The title retains no integrity if it's not defended. Sitting JDS on the sideline while waiting for Overeem wasn't an option.

. Phone Post

I say jds ruined the match by losing. How can u say Cain did deserve the fight being controlled the entire fight.

Jobe Watson the Bomber - Reem and JDS probably both want that match so it may still happen. And to call Cain Velasquez boring means you have the IQ of an avocado. Phone Post

That's an insult to avocados everywhere Phone Post

what would sakuraba do - A rubber match will make more money.

I think so as well. There was even a shot during the fourth round where you could see Dana laughing thinking about how much money he will make off of a rubber match Phone Post

Viva - Santos can still fight Overeem, especially if Overeem losses too

Too late now. JDS was undefeated and the champ. Now the match has been ruined, forever.

LOL at the OP. I want to see the best take on Overeem and after last night the best is Cain Valasquez!

NDmmafan - LOL at the OP. I want to see the best take on Overeem and after last night the best is Cain Valasquez!

this.