Dana Thinks Floyd Should Retire , Not sure About Logan in UFC

Dana White tells TMZ Sports … he hopes Floyd Mayweather finally hangs up the gloves after his exhibition with Logan Paul .

… but as for Logan Paul fighting in the UFC one day, Dana ain’t exactly saying no!

INTERESTING!!!

First, Floyd …

“I would love to see Floyd retire,” White tells us … “He’s had an incredible career and to do these type of fights, it’s silly.”

I find stuff like Floyd vs Paul boring at best, repugnant at worst. But why stop if you’re getting paid 8 figures for public sparring appearances?

4 Likes

Lmao “it’s silly”

It’s silly because Dana isn’t getting paid

Unlike when Conor fought and he was getting a piece of the pie. I like Dana but sometimes his pride makes him stupid.

2 Likes

I keep asking why a Paul brother would take a pay cut to fight for Dana. I’m still waiting for the answer.

I know of these Paul brothers because of their recent boxing bouts and forum posts on them. I understand they were popular already in the Youtube world… but still, how can they generate so much $$$?

Most kids, their target market, streamed the event. Not many must be actually paying for it!

The marketer side of me is impressed AF. While the sport lover in me cringes, as we don’t know if the fights are fixed or not. At least in some aspects anyway.

1 Like

Yeah making 100 million for 24 minutes of work and you didnt even train, how dumb

1 Like

What an idiot!

Guys, he’s just not sure until he finds out the PPV numbers

I’m surprised these matches garner so much attention … I mean, are people that interested in Jake/Askren in a boxing match? Or Logan/Floyd? Why? There is some intrigue there and I’d tune in to watch if it was free but a ppv?! Hell no

I am curious about the ppv numbers though. Can Triller maintain interest down the road with these types of events?

It is a bit depressing that we can have a ufc card stacked with elite fighters yet it has 5% the interest of these spectacle fights

1 Like

Lol what a joke. “we don’t do that, we’re above that blah blah blah” to uhh maybe we’d have him?

Whats Dana ranting about? Floyd IS retired…KO’d Conor for the 50th win remember? These are easy money entertainment events…not fights.