Dana told Rogan Floyd wants to fight in UFC

Conor would dust Floyd in MMA. I think Floyd would kill CM Punk though. Punk has no athletic talent

If you think about it. How is Floyd in the UFC not happening? He has done everything that was supposedly impossible or improbable.

Fighting in the UFC is the logical progression. If the bag is right it happens.

With those 4 ounce gloves...

Only thing that makes sense for the $$ would be Floyd vs. Conor.

They won’t feed him to a wrestler like alverez…

Maybe they put him against a guy like Gaethje who won’t try to take him down… But Floyd wouldn’t be able to walk after 3 or 4 leg kicks.

AllNightLong - Only thing that makes sense for the $$ would be Floyd vs. Conor.

Maybe they put him against a guy like Gaethje who won’t try to take him down… But Floyd wouldn’t be able to walk after 3 or 4 leg kicks.

Why not Mayweather vs. Diaz? $$$

GOAT St. Pierre -

I’d personally love to see that fight… But like someone said above… I think Nate would be way to big.

AllNightLong - 
GOAT St. Pierre -

I’d personally love to see that fight… But like someone said above… I think Nate would be way to big.

Floyd has that Popeye bicep and some of the best footwork in combat sports, couple that with super self belief, single strike stopping power with both hands and how light the gloves are in the UFC, it's a tough task for anyone. This isn't like James Toney, Floyd is not coming in shop worn or out of shape. This is a sober lifestyle athlete that has never lost, the greatest combat sports athlete of this modern era 2000-. A US Olympian.

GOAT St. Pierre - If you think about it. How is Floyd in the UFC not happening? He has done everything that was supposedly impossible or improbable.

logical progression?? are you serious?! There is one reason and one reason only and that would be if Dana and company and the two fighters can bank serious $$$$$$$$$$… If you think this is about fighting then… ummmmmmmmm… you’re wrong.

and fyi, Floyd carried Conor for all those rounds.

So Ronda is coming back? 

AllNightLong - 
GOAT St. Pierre -

Nate is not a professional boxer and Floyd would tool him just like he did with Conor…

rushinbear - 
GOAT St. Pierre - If you think about it. How is Floyd in the UFC not happening? He has done everything that was supposedly impossible or improbable.

logical progression?? are you serious?! There is one reason and one reason only and that would be if Dana and company and the two fighters can bank serious $$$$$$$$$$… If you think this is about fighting then… ummmmmmmmm… you’re wrong.

The reason Nate Diaz should be next if Floyd loses to Nate, well Conor already lost to Nate too.

Win or lose competing in the UFC would be fantastic for Floyd’s fighting legacy.

rushinbear -
AllNightLong - 
GOAT St. Pierre -

Nate is not a professional boxer and Floyd would tool him just like he did with Conor…

I agree. Floyd would tool Nate… In boxing.

But this is MMA. In which case Nate and Conor both tool Floyd.

He’s a world class, sober lifestyle athlete with power in both hands and speed… But has never been leg kicked. Or had any type of kick thrown at him. Never had to deal with takedowns. And never dealt with a clinch game that allows the ability to strike from all angles…

If they put a top 20 guy in with him… I don’t think anyone sees it making it out of the first. Let alone Nate or Conor.

GOAT St. Pierre - 
rushinbear - 

The reason Nate Diaz should be next if Floyd loses to Nate, well Conor already lost to Nate too.

Win or lose competing in the UFC would be fantastic for Floyd’s fighting legacy.

let Floyd fight CM punk… makes as much sense!

rushinbear -
AllNightLong - 
GOAT St. Pierre -

What does boxing have to do with it?  Nate would take him down with a Sumi Gaeshi or something then have his pick of whatever ridiculous submission he might want to use. 

AllNightLong - 
rushinbear -
AllNightLong - 
GOAT St. Pierre -

I agree. Floyd would tool Nate… In boxing.

But this is MMA. In which case Nate and Conor both tool Floyd.

He’s a world class, sober lifestyle athlete with power in both hands and speed… But has never been leg kicked. Or had any type of kick thrown at him. Never had to deal with takedowns. And never dealt with a clinch game that allows the ability to strike from all angles…

If they put a top 20 guy in with him… I don’t think anyone sees it making it out of the first. Let alone Nate or Conor.

and Nate would took Floyd in the UFC… UNLESS Nate wants to get macho and only box… If the winner of the fight were to get a very large portion of the purse then Nate would probably be smart enough to not box but take him down and submit him… easy game… but we all know that that is not how UFC/boxing work. You basically sign to fight and your purse is dictated. Under that circumstance Nate might want to try to box to test himself or to see first hand how good Floyd is (at boxing).

youarewhatiswrong - 
rushinbear -
AllNightLong - 
GOAT St. Pierre -

What does boxing have to do with it?  Nate would take him down with a Sumi Gaeshi or something then have his pick of whatever ridiculous submission he might want to use. 

I originally misread and thought it was suggested a boxing match…

Bring back Renzo for a retirement fight...

Floyd fighting Nate in MMA makes no sense, who’s going to buy that? People would know it’s not a true MMA fight. He could just box Nate and make more money.

Floyd’s ego wouldn’t allow him to lose, especially in MMA. I’d be very surprised if he decides to fight in MMA.